We stayed 6 nights at the Ibis. It Is located in a very convenient area and the airport bus stop is right in front of the hotel. The hotel is also close to the metro and we bought a t-money pass which makes it easy to ride the metro. The room was on the small side but clean and quiet -- bed was comfortable. We had the hotel buffet breakfast which was good and their coffee machine was great.
Hotel staff were very nice and spoke English. I left my sunglasses at the hotel and when we returned a week later for 2 nights, I asked if, by chance, they had found them. To my
surprise, housekeeping had them and returned them to me right away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Ctrip TA so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel