All reviews chungmuro station walking distance provide shuttle myeongdong area hotel room is namsangol hanok village myeongdong market airport bus station nice hotel restaurants and convenience stores an extra bed triple room free shuttle front desk staff recommend this hotel convenient location communicate in english
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Tmark hotel is at such a great location that we wished we had booked this hotel earlier on from our first part of our visit to Korea.
Only a brisk 3 minutes walk from Chungmuro station exit 6, as you only need to walk straight from there, cross a mini street and hotel is on your left.
The hotel smells nice all around and welcome/ check in service extremely fast and friendly. Usually we hated the shampoo/conditioners provided by hotels, but we love Tmark hotels !
Turn down service provided daily and just down the alley/street from this hotel is a myriad of restaurants, cafes and bars. You will find E-mart just across from the hotel and 7-eleven 2 minutes down the small road. There is also a karaoke bar and billiard room down this street. I can't remember the restaurant name, but one of the restaurants opposite the hotel (quite possibly next to the nutritious restaurant) had jajangmyun (black bean noodles) that I've been hunting. Love it and would absolutely come back and stay at Tmark given the chance.
My only gripe is that it would be nicer if we had more water. Still love Tmark!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
티마크호텔, 고객 담당 매니저 at Tmark Hotel Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Mimi A,

Warm greeting from comforted Tmark Hotel Myeong-Dong

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments and feedback in every single aspect during your visit.

Firstly, I am extremely happy to see that all staffs took good care of you while you stay.
And I have passed on your thanks and compliments to my teams. Your kind word obviously makes pride in thier job and more encourage.

Our hotel location has been our proud with many great comments from our guests.
Located in a heart of Seoul city - walking distance to shopping area and next to the subway station has been a great merit for our guests.

I am sure your much appreciated observations will be helpful to other guests who may be planning a visit Tmark Hotel Myeong-Dong.

Your kind review will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services

If your travels bring you back to Seoul, please do contact us directly so that we can take personal responsibility of your stay. I promise!
Please come stay with us again, we will be waiting for your return anytime.

Gratefully yours,

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Near to chungmuro station exit 6. 15minutes walking to myoengdong market.room very clean.Smell good once u enter the hotel lobby.Friendly front desk also the housekeeper too.So for my next visit to korea i will stay at this hotel again.kamsahamida.

Dear Anies H,

It was a pleasure having you with us and thank you very much for sharing your wonderful review here on TripAdvisor

Located in a heart of Myeongdong market walking distance to shopping malls and next to the subway station has been a great merit for our guests and we hope that this comforted you as well during your stay.

Thank you again for sharing your valuable and warm comments on our hotel and our team with us and please let me know if I can be at any assistance.

We look forward to having you with us again in near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel smell very good. Fast check in&check out. Location so strategic at Chungmuro station.3m walk to Chungmuro. If you love walking can enjoy city view along chungmuro to myeondong market(10m walk).only few station to tourist attraction. Near namsangol hanok village. 10m walk. Staff very nice. Room clean. Room Temperature very good. Have heater. Everything was so excellent. Have a pleasent stay. Will come again coz have good memory here. No regret. Will come again next year..

Dear Zeal F,

Warm greeting from comforted Tmark Hotel Myeong-Dong

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our fantastic service and good location..

As you mentioned, There are a lot of tourist attraction, restaurant and cafe, convenience stores around the hotel. That is one of our merit for good exeperience in Seoul. The hotel's location is also absolutely ideal for either tourist or business stay. That is easy to access Line 2,3,4 by near station.

We are also glad to know that you had an amazing staying with us. We care about our customers first, and serving customers promptly is what we value for. We appreciate taking your time out to write this warm-hearted review, and it motivates us to serve you better.

Please come stay with us again, we will be waiting for your return anytime.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Location is very convenient that you can walk to Myeondong shopping street in less than 15 min. There are few cafe around serving very good sandwiches and coffee. The only smoking area is located at backdoor of the building. It is quite tough for smokers during winter time.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
티마크호텔, 고객 담당 매니저 at Tmark Hotel Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Winnie C,

Warmest greetings from Tmark Hotel Myeong Dong.

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your trip during your stay in Seoul and for taking the time to share your comment.

We are glad that you satisfied our location.
Hotel's location has been our proud with many great comments from our guests. There are a lot of restaurant and cafe, convenience stores around the hotel. That is one of our merit for good exeperience in Seoul.

We're sorry that there is only one smoking area because our hotel manages with non smoking room for emviroment.
I will report to our management about smoking area, and all the corrective actions will be made accordingly and I would extend my sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced with us.

Thank you again for your valuable comment.
We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit in the future

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I had a complicated reservation, as I needed 4 different rooms for portions of two weeks,and the staff at Tmark Hotel helped me to make my reservations. The hotel was a bit small, but was clean, and nice to relax in after a long day of walking around Seoul.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
티마크호텔, 고객 담당 매니저 at Tmark Hotel Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear John W,

Thank you for taking the time to write this valuable feedback on your stay with us at Tmark Hotel Myeong Dong.

I would extend my sincere appreciation for the feedback you experienced with us.
We will work diligently on improving in the areas you mentioned about reservation system and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to make this up to you if you visit us again on your next trip to Seoul.

Thank you again for your valuable comment.
We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit in the future.

Best regards,