All reviewsdel vinowalker hillhan riverbuffet breakfastcomfortable stayexcellent hotelsubway stationfacilitiesbedlobbygym
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in the middle of small mountain where you can see the most beautiful Han river view which is the significant symbol of Korea. You can also reach the business area like Jamsil or Samsung within 20 minutes by vehicle. It has very famous Korean restaurant called Ondal. I highly recommend you should visit this restaurant. It is the perfect hotel for business and holiday.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
WalkerhillSeoul, General Manager at Vista Walkerhill Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Hello PlatinumJourney,

your recent experience with us.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, specially with beautiful view and location of Vista Walkerhill Hotel. We have shared your feedback with all teams. We will continually strive to provide a best service to all our guests.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

It is a clean, comfortable and luxurious boutique hotel. The staff is very kind and the furnishings are very luxurious in the room. The best thing about it is that you can sleep while watching the Hangang, a famous place in Seoul.

Room Tip: best views, clean room
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Sol K,

your recent experience with us.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, specially with our design and view from hotel. We have shared your feedback with all teams and we will continually strive to provide a best service to all our guests.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

It was my first experice to visit Vista Walkerhill but our family had wonderful and unforgettable memory thanks to VW. I got upgrade service from spa deluxe to spa suite. All employees were warm and kind, offering great guest service.

Room condition was excellent with fantastic han-river view, comfortable and clean beddings. I was offered complimentary baby item service including baby bed, bed guard bar, baby bodywash&lotion, and mini sterillzer for milkbottle. Also there were two TVs with Disney channel, so my son could spend his happy tv-watching time.

Spa bathtub was big enough for 3 people, and its condition was clean. Indoor swimming pool was on 3rd floor with 2 pools, one is for adults and the other is for baby&kids. The air was warm and my son who was under 1 year old could swimmed with delighted mood.

I really recommended VW to family guest, who has baby or young child. VW was so considerate to our family. I really appreciated for your kindness!

Room Tip: Spa including room is great for family guest.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank llllbyllz
WalkerhillSeoul, General Manager at Vista Walkerhill Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Hello llllbyllz,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us.

We are pleased to hear that our service and facilities met your expectation and you enjoyed our room, staff's service , indoor swimming pool's facilitiy and nice river view from your room. We have shared your comments with all of our associates to motivate them to provide to guests more warm and friendly service.

Thank you again for your precious feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the near future at Vista Walkerhill Seoul.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

The lobby gives off a very chill and relaxed vibe, there were a lot of murals and art work and even VR too. Smooth and fast check in and then it was off to our room.

The service manager Winnie topped it off at the beginning by giving us a great upgrade for the suite, it came with an amazing city view, big bathroom and huge circular bed. Though the heat wasn't working in that room so we had to change to another suite that came with a big jacuzzi tub instead. It was very quick how they reacted and arranged another room for us as it was already late at night.

On the 4th floor there are a few outdoor "hot tubs" for you to soak your feet while enjoying the Seoul city skyline. There were also igloo liked sitting areas as well as hammocks for people to rest during the day. Since the weather was freezing, they also provide huge down jackets at the door just in case you weren't wearing enough.

Another staff I'd like to commend on was Kim Ji, she was very nice and friendly and helped out a lot. It is the first time I've met someone in the hotel with the most fluent Mandarin (even better than mine) and she helped us with getting a taxi as well as recommendations on where else to go or what places to explore or eat.

Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jolenepong
WalkerhillSeoul, General Manager at Vista Walkerhill Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Hello jolenepong,

We are pleased to hear that our service and facilities met your expectation and you enjoyed our room, staff's service and view from SKYARD, which is signature botanic garden on 4th floor. We have shared your comments with all of our associates to motivate them to provide to guests more warm and friendly service.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I visited Vista walkerhill Seoul for my honey moon. Best night view from the room ever. You can relax and enjoy the time outside. I appericated staff who named, Kim Ji. She can speaker very well Mandrian and English. She provided great guest service! I didnt expect she will remember my name in another day but she did. Out of my expectation. Thank you for made my day. I will choose Vista Walkerhill for my next Seoul trip accomodation and strongly recomend to my friends.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Felicity L,

your recent experience with us.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, specially with room's view and staff's service. We have shared your feedback with all teams including Ji Kim and we will continually strive to provide a best service to all our guests.