2,207 results
All reviews ifc mall han river the executive lounge zest restaurant tv in the mirror corner suite river view the financial district diamond members high tech yeouido park beautiful hotel nespresso machine lounge access business area top floor room was spacious
Reviewed 2 December 2017

We were so fortunate to book our honeymoon room via points for our layover in Seoul from DC en route to Singapore. I highly recommend this hotel. I have a lot of favorite hotels in Asia, including the Sofitel So in BKK; the Parkroyal & Shangri-La Rasa Sayang in Batu Ferringhi, Penang, Malaysia; (unfortunately the Mandarin Oriental KL fell off the list - they really need to renovate); and the Regent (Four Seasons) in SG, but this one may possibly be the icing on the cake.

We checked in in the evening on a Fri., taking the express hotel bus from Incheon. I highly recommend that bus and can't believe more people don't take it considering how efficient/fast and comfortable it is, not to mention that it drops off literally in the port cochere of the Conrad - you can't go wrong.

I am a Diamond Member and we were upgraded to an exec floor room - and a corner suite, no less - due to our honeymoon. The team left an incredible tiramisu and card for us, which was so kind. We had plenty of water during our stay, as turndown also asks you if you need any extra water bottles. The suites are huge. I can't believe this room!!! I love the high tech aspect of Conrad. All the TVs were smart - apple TVs and we really enjoyed using them. We had a walk-in closet (which wasn't necessary b/c we were only there one night, but should you have a major event or gala /wedding to attend, you can rest assure your clothes will not wrinkle here! The bathroom was incredible with double sink, bath tub with awesome views, huge walk-in shower, and women's vanity. Five fixture bath for sure. The bedroom was beautiful with two walls of windows and controls at bedside to open/close the blinds, lights, etc. We were so spoiled!

I can't remember what we did for dinner the first night because we were so exhausted with jet lag. I think Korean Airlines' Cosmo Suites/First Class fed us a decent dinner right before landing so we were pretty full. We went straight to bed and slept solidly till about 4am. Can I just say that this hotel is so quiet? We didn't hear any guests in the hallway / corridor or outside. There is some construction going on near the hotel outside, but with the double paned windows you don't really hear anything even during the middle of the day.

We woke up famished so we waited for the breakfast in the main restaurant to start since it was the first one to open. The main restaurant is GORGEOUS. It's huge! The buffet breakfast is so worth it; I highly recommend. It was not crowded at all and the coffees were made to order - the lattes were great. Western, Asian, local, etc. offerings were all terrific. Eggs made to order were perfect. Anything you could possibly want is here.

We later explored the hotel and did stop in in the exec lounge and did find it to be quite crowded. I always find, if I have time, the breakfast spread in the main restaurant is 100% better than the exec lounge. Exec lounges are not meant to be full on kitchens and they just simply do not have such diverse an offering as the main restaurants. Plus, most of the rooms that have access to the lounge have incredible views so despite these lounges being on the top floors, the view isn't that different from the room!

This hotel is truly incredible. If we had more time, I would have made use of the sauna room - there were so many different experiences. The spa was also extensive. Same with the gym & pool on the top floor. Great views again! There's even a putting green. Anything you could possibly want is here.

The location cannot be beat. We enjoyed exploring the city and found the subway super easy to use. The hotel concierge was also very helpful in ensuring we saw as much as possible. Check out Conrad's 1/3/5 program on the app and website should you need any recs/ideas. I loved how the hotel sits on top of a huge mall. Really great shopping from local trinkets/souvenirs to high-end fashion within the complex.

We bought our tickets for the express bus right at the front desk and they charged it straight to the room for our return. So easy! Thank you, Conrad Seoul! We cannot wait to return soon.

Room tip: High floor for great views
1  Thank Amanda C
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, Director of Rooms at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Amanda C,

Thank you for your valuable comments and it is truly exciting to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable.

It is exciting to learn that our preparations of your arrival including our service, facilities have provided a comfortable stay for you.

Learning how our guests enjoyed while staying with us and giving us promised opportunity to assist again for next visit brings such an excitement and encouragement for us to push ourselves further for continuously improving our service.

Thank you again for sharing your warm comments on our hotel and our team with us and please let me know if I can be at any assistance.

We look forward to having you with us again in near future!

With regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We had an absolutely amazing stay at the Conrad - the room was high-tech, yet comfortable and welcoming. The view across the river and the city was breathtaking. But what made the visit was the staff of the hotel - who were absolutely incredible and so very helpful. We had an executive room and the lounge was absolutely amazing. We also got the breakfast in Zest, an outstanding breakfast buffet. The hotel is on top of two subway lines - making it easy to get out and explore the city. I loved the Conrad and would definitely stay there when I return to Seoul.

Dear luvs_trvl_and_dogs,

First and foremost, thank you for having chosen Conrad Seoul as the hotel of choice for your recent stay.

Also, we would like to thank you for adding such affirmative and positive note describing your experiences at our hotel. We are indeed pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay at Conrad Seoul.

We are very pleased to know that our facilities and service have contributed to making your stay a memorable one.

I really hope to welcome back you in the very near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This hotel was perfect in every way. Friendly staff from start to finish. Glorious room that was zen, well thought out and made the stay easy. Great food in the restaurants. Easy access to everything.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, Director of Rooms at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear MGIson,

I really hope to welcome back you in the very near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Just checked in the room 3609. The room has a nice view and is spacious, and clean as expected and this is my third or fourth time staying here. However, It has been a bit of confusing and unpleasant email communications with Conrad Seoul guest relation past a couple days around my request for my stay.

Check-in experience was also not great. The check-in staff repeated two or three times that I am on Flash sale event room guest which I think nothing to do with the check-in process. Maybe she was trying to clarify something but I did not feel great becoming a cheap promo rate customer (I was Hilton Diamond past year and Gold status this year FYI and last a couple times I visited here was full SRP rate) at my first point of contact with Conrad staff. I believe that all guests (at least at check-in)should be treated the same regardless $ price they pay. Benefits given to the customers can vary; which I can agree.

Room: Spacious, clean, and nice as expected. I would not say it is top notch but good enough compared to most of the high-end hotel in Seoul. Around 6:15PM, a hotel housekeeper (Yang, Heesoon) knocked my room asking me if I want a turndown service. She was very nice and did an awesome job in a very professional way. I recall that I was very impressed by Conrad Seoul Housekeeping team past 2-3 stays. I will make sure I will leave a great review for her after I stay.

Executive Lounge: Normally, this is a great place. It has a beautiful view and normally staff here is excellent. However, today was a total mess. I came up around 6:30 hoping that things got slowed down... but it was my total mistake. Almost no food or drink (except for orange juice and water) left... very crowded. loud, you can name it.
Food was re-filled. I was not hungry anyway... and am "Flash Sales Promo guest"... ended up having a glass of water which was fine. Maybe I should thank (^^) the hotel giving me an opportunity accessing to this very crowded interesting place...

I will stay here three night so let's see. Half day experience so far is pretty bad. I normally leave great reviews on Conrad Seoul but I think it will change this time.
Stay tuned!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mark Y,

First of all, thank you very much for staying at the Conrad Seoul and for taking the time to share your detailed review.
I read your comments with considerable concern and I have personally addressed this with the concerned Department Heads for improvement.
I also understand my Front Office Manager has contacted you and we are now more aware of details so that we can improve.
Your feedback is very much appreciated because it is only through such constructive observations that we can meet and exceed the high standards of service to which we aspire.
I do hope that on your next visit to Seoul you will once again stay at the Conrad on which occasion you will experience the true level of service for which we are known.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I think the driveway of the garage is too complex to fit into the ground, so I'd like to guide you through the directions. My first impression of getting into a car was bad. I am generally satisfied with the use of my family. The Internet was a little uncomfortable with the Internet, and the quality of the food was much higher than the expectation of the second floor buffet. The meat was so tough that it couldn't be eaten with a bit of food, such as a bit of chewy noodles, a soup dish, and a dish.

• Trip type: Travelled with family