US$ 203
US$ 182
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 208/night.

US$ 119
JW Marriott
US$ 422
US$ 283
1,977 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecasino attached to the hotelnamsan parkdiamond membernamdaemun marketmountain viewbusiness tripfitness centerwalking distanceexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are nicebusiness centertrain stationfree shuttleincheon airportsouth korea
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Was there last week during harsh winter. The hotel was well furnished with Evelyn and Crabtree toiletries which care for dry skin and hair. On business trip, schedule was so pack that I appreciate such small thoughts. Very pretty hotel and nice bed as well. Spread of food was decent too.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
JayJongHunLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Millennium Seoul Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Wonderful to hear your great comments. We are all very pleased that you enjoyed your food, stay as well as our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Booked through HH Honors app. I arrived early, around noon, and I wasn’t able to check in due to hotel occupancy. I had requested an early check in via the app but did not get a response. I was able to drop all of my bags with the concierge until 4 pm when I was able to check in. The hotel is about a 10 to 15 min walk to Seoul Station but would not recommend walking if traveling with a lot of luggage as it sits atop a very steep hill. Upon check in, the front desk was fast and efficient and my luggage was delivered to my room promptly. I opted for the tower view and was not disappointed. The room was what should be expected of the Hilton brand. I did not eat in the restaurants but had club floor so went to cocktails and breakfast in the executive lounge. A word of advice, go early as it is very popular and it will be difficult to find a place to sit. A very luxurious hotel and I would recommend this hotel for travelers who are on a romantic holiday. Choose the Mountain View. You won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
JayJongHunLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Millennium Seoul Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you so much for your comments on your recent stay, which will be shared with the team. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Seoul for a recent business trip and was pleasantly surprised about how nice the Millennium Seoul Hilton was. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet, but it’s expensive ($50/person). The Honors Floor is excellent too. They have a wonderful view of the park across the street.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback and please come back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I want to congratulate Mrs Myong Jin Kim, guest relation manager

She is a charming person and very competent person, during our stay in last november and december she was able to guide us and help us with our train and bus bookings to allow us to visit your wonderful city and country.

All her advice is sound and her professionalism is impressive. She allowed a trip without any worries.

Thank you to all your team and specially to mrs Myong Jin Kim she is a beautiful ambassador for your country.

Room Tip: Faites la réservation au même prix avec l’hôtel pour avoir un meilleur choix de chambre, coté Seoul Tower si disponible en hauteur
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caramel740
JayJongHunLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Millennium Seoul Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

We are very excited to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us. Thank you so much for kind words for Ms. Kim, who really appreciate your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I spent 2 separate visits here over the course of a week. The first stay was great. The staff were extremely welcoming, and the room I had (side facing the station in the center of the hotel) was great. The location for access to the station was good, as was proximity to tourist sites - the markets and Namsan tower both being very close, with others easily reached via the underground.
2nd visit I was not left with such a good impression. Significantly less welcoming at reception, and the room I had (again facing the station side, but in the left hand 'wing' was significantly smaller though the same price (so for example there was no floor lamp for reading in the evening).
Great place to stay on business - I doubt I would pay the prices here if I were self-funded, as some of the more budget options I stayed at on the trip were very acceptable.

Room Tip: try not to get rooms in the 'wings' facing the station
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your comments on your recent stay, which will be shared with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back.