2,120 results
All reviews the executive lounge casino attached to the hotel namsan park diamond member namdaemun market mountain view business trip fitness center walking distance breakfast buffet excellent hotel business center rooms are nice train station free shuttle incheon airport south korea
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I want to congratulate Mrs Myong Jin Kim, guest relation manager

She is a charming person and very competent person, during our stay in last november and december she was able to guide us and help us with our train and bus bookings to allow us to visit your wonderful city and country.

All her advice is sound and her professionalism is impressive. She allowed a trip without any worries.

Thank you to all your team and specially to mrs Myong Jin Kim she is a beautiful ambassador for your country.

Room tip: Faites la réservation au même prix avec l’hôtel pour avoir un meilleur choix de chambre, coté Seoul Tower si disponible en hauteur
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank caramel740
JayJongHunLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Millennium Seoul Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

We are very excited to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us. Thank you so much for kind words for Ms. Kim, who really appreciate your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I spent 2 separate visits here over the course of a week. The first stay was great. The staff were extremely welcoming, and the room I had (side facing the station in the center of the hotel) was great. The location for access to the station was good, as was proximity to tourist sites - the markets and Namsan tower both being very close, with others easily reached via the underground.
2nd visit I was not left with such a good impression. Significantly less welcoming at reception, and the room I had (again facing the station side, but in the left hand 'wing' was significantly smaller though the same price (so for example there was no floor lamp for reading in the evening).
Great place to stay on business - I doubt I would pay the prices here if I were self-funded, as some of the more budget options I stayed at on the trip were very acceptable.

Room tip: try not to get rooms in the 'wings' facing the station
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your comments on your recent stay, which will be shared with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Note:- I had never been to Seoul, and basically added a 2 night stay (36 hours) to the end of my trip just to get an overview of the city.

The hotel is very nice! There are 2 executive lounges that have a nice selection of evening cocktails, and nice views. There is a lower level with some high end shopping available, and a giant electric toy train set up. All of the staff I encountered were very professional, polite, and courteous. The lobby level is a great place to gather/greet people, or just have a drink in the sitting areas. I spent an hour on my computer sitting in the lobby, relaxing.

Rooms:- My room was very nice and comfortable and what you would expect from a Hilton Hotel. Although I did not partake, the mini bar was well stocked.

Restaurants:- There are a few restaurants onsite, but I only indulged in the buffet breakfast on the 2 mornings. Nice setting, good quality food, good variety. Attentive staff. I had no complaints at all.

Location:- I walked around a bit and realized that this would not be the best place to stay if you wanted to check out the night life close by, or even if you wanted to shop at the malls. This seemed to be more of the business centered area. However, the HUGE train/subway station is basically a 5 minute walk down a rather steep hill (so a 10 minute walk UP it if you are half fit...) This seemed to be a major train/subway hub. My next trip, which will be for a few more days, I will brave the subway system.

So, overall, a very good business hotel, 5 minutes walk away from a major subway/train station. I would stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Mitchell T
JayJongHunLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Millennium Seoul Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

What a great feedback we have received here – thank you! We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us at the Millennium Seoul Hilton. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

My job is to set up conferences for the company I work for. Oct 2017 was the first conference I had to set up outside of the U.S. Most U.S. Hotels could learn a thing or two about customer service from the staff at the Millennium. Everyone at the Hotel was very professional. The ladies in the business center went above and beyond to help me. The lunch buffet that was provided for the meetings were outstanding. Eileen Hong and Julia Lee were the two ladies that made sure everything for my meeting ran smoothly. I would recommend the Millennium to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JayJongHunLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Millennium Seoul Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback will certainly be shared with the team. Please come and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Staff are extremely professional and helpful. They always smile. Executive lounge is a place must visit. The Expresso machine at the lounge creates unforgettable coffee which made my morning becomes wonderful. The breakfast buffet at 396 is another wonderful place that everyone Diamond Member would visit. The variety of food choice will satisfy your desire of eating. Location is super close to he Seoul Station. Without carrying luggage, it takes about 15 minutes walking up to the hotel. Highly recommended to use hotel shuttle though it takes longer time comparing to walking.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
JayJongHunLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Millennium Seoul Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

We are so happy that you had a great stay with us. We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.