1,674 results
All reviewsamusement parkcharacter roomdepartment storejamsil stationshopping mallduty free shopbusiness tripfood courtcomfortable roomsvisit seoulstayed nightshotel is locatedluxury hotelbreakfast buffetpleasant staysouth koreathe executive lounge
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Stayed here many times over the last 12 years and when working in Seoul I always come back here. The Club Lounge facilities are excellent as well as the Gym. Jamsil lake path (although often busy during the day) is great for running a couple of laps.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JaehongPark, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Dear. Russsmall,

Thank you for staying at the Lotte hotel world for your stay in Seoul, Korea and thank you for sharing your experience with us on tripadvisor site. Your comments are highly valued to us that it will help us to improve our service in future.

I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and graceful that you been staying with us over the last 12 years!!! Greatly appreciated and we are always honered to serve you as well. Glad that you enjoy staying as a club guest and our club staffs try their best to provide comfort like home!

Thank you again and look forward to have you with us again with even better service!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

I stay in this hotel in April 26-27, in LOTTE HOTEL WORLD in character corner room. But unfortunately due to their bad arrangement on my room record, I can't use their facility of gym, sauna. But this facility already marked on their official website. After check again with their record and finally they let us to use but already at 8:00pm and they will close at 22:00pm. I don't believe that nobody will use their dinner time to doing gym or sauna.
Moreover, the attitude of their staffs are deeply let me down, upset, angry. Everyone, please try to imagine this trip with my whole family, include child but meet this such bad and terrible experience. Don't go to this trap anymore, honestly to the one ready to go this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank fatanna123
JaehongPark, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear. Fatanna123,

Thank you for choosing the Lotte hotel world for your recent trip to Seoul, Korea and thank you for sharing your experience with us on tripadvisor site. Your thoughts and concerns are highly appreciated that it will help us to improve our service in future.

First, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay by misunderstandings of reservation conditions. I'm sorry to inform you that depend on the reservation, the hotel facilities such as fitness, sauna, and swimming pool are may not be included. Normally, reservations through off-line travel agencies aren't included that guest may use the facilities with additional charge.

Hotel homepage indicates privilege of hotel facilities specifically for those who made a reservation directly through us such as hotel promotion packages. Unfortunately, your reservation was through off-line travel agency that hotel facilities (Sauna, Pool, and Fitness) weren't included. Free try of the hotel facilities were provided by courtesy of our staff for apology of misunderstandings and he had to offer at late night the time you requested since next day was regular holiday for cleanings.

I sincerely apologize for the misunderstandings again and it is truly unfortunate that you had unpleasant memories with us. I carefully wish to have your family with us again in future to make better memories with improved services. Thank you.

General Manager,

Park Jaehong

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I had heard good things and was delighted they were true.
As a North American, I sometimes and international brand when abroad. This place was very comfortable for me. Food was great, service friendly and staff real helpful.

One "nit" is the lack of much English language television.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank CWinstin
JaehongPark, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dear. CWinstin,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and glad that you had comfortable stay. Also thank you for your concern also that it will help us to improve our service.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

I like the most how they help us guest and not wait for us to call their attention. The room was great and can't always wait for the cocktail hour. Being very near to malls is also a big plus! Looking forward to visit again next time

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
JaehongPark, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Dear. Danilo Jr D,

I'm glad that you had a wonderful time with us and glad that you enjoyed our club lounge as well. Can't wait for you to visit next time and enjoy the sightseeing when World tower is completed!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I love this hotel! we had an amazing weekend there. I highly recommend it. We were on a sight-seeing weekend - I was visiting my sister who lives in Korea, but traveled in from outside of Seoul to spend the weekend in the city with me. She had her four year old son with her as well.

We were looking for a comfortable hotel that would also accommodate children and be family friendly while still catering to the needs of adults - comfort, service and a bit of luxury.

We couldn't have asked for more. The service was excellent from the moment my cab pulled up to the hotel entrance. We ate dinner the first night at the Brew-pub in the ground floor - downstairs from the lobby. Service was good. Food was tasty. And the space was large, kid-friendly.

We didn't stay in a character themed room (we decided against the extra cost) but our double room was comfortable. Clean. With a big window looking down over the Lotte World indoor theme park, with a view to the outdoor park. Shower and tub were wonderful. Safe in the room for valuables. Desk and chair, arm chair as well. Good lighting. We had an issue getting the air conditioning setting right but the staff fixed it for us on the 2nd day. Room had great robes. And the housekeeping was attentive but respectful when we were in our room. Also had a fridge, basic glassware, and wine bottle opener. Instant coffee, and tea with an electric kettle. A fridge - with basic snacks & drinks was also available. We used it to store room service left overs, and some basic items we'd bought like milk, and fruit.

We did see one of the themed floors from the elevator as other guests staying in character rooms got on and off the elevator. If I were to do it again - I would try them.

Our hotel stay included breakfast coupons. The breakfast buffet at the restuarant, La Seine, was awesome. It had a fun mix of western & local breakfast options. The staff were wonderful and even on Sunday when it was crowded, we were seated quickly and comfortably.

We spent Saturday at the amusement park adjacent to the hotel. We bought our tickets to the park from the hotel concierge the night before. The staff was very helpful. Our tickets were discounted and when we arrived at the park, Lotte World, the next day we were able to skip the lines and head straight into the park with our tickets in hand. Highly recommend it. Also - on the park - go early. It gets crowded later in the day.

Room service was excellent - we used it to order simple snacks for my nephew, and even full dinner for the three of us on saturday night. The food was very tasty. My sister ordered western style: salads and seafood. It was great. I ordered local Korean fare and it was delicious. Room service also came quickly and the service was great.

Sunday we spent the morning at the pool. The staff were helpful, the change rooms were comfortable. We needed swim caps to get in the pool and the hotel had them available for us to borrow. The pool had a kiddie pool, dedicated swim lanes for those who wanted to do laps, and an area for kids and families to play in the main pool. There were also swim boards for floating and playing that were available for anyone to use on a first come, first served basis. The pool was indoors and heated. Felt great.

Last thing we did was enjoy Royal Tea service in the lobby lounge. Comfortable seating, looking into a wall-sized picture window into the theme park (the park is not directly accessible from the hotel, but the lounge looks into it which is actually nice because it maintains a calm ambiance in the lobby while allowing for great people watching while having tea in the lounge). The tea was wonderful. The food was delicious. Highly recommend it.

And that was the end of our weekend. The staff helped us with great information about getting around the city. They set me up with a cab to the airport for my flight back to the states, and set my sister up with a taxi to the train station - even giving us timing (which was actually accurate the minute!) info about how long we would need to get from point a, to point b.

The staff also spoke English which was helpful for us as neither of us speaks Korean. Hugely helpful - even directed a cab driver for me, when I took a cab from another area of the city. The driver didn't understand me but I called the hotel and the staff member guided him on where I needed to go.

Overall - a wonderful stay. Not only would I do it again, but I hope and am looking forward to returning.

Room Tip: Get to breakfast early. Closes by 10 a.m.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear. Viro3,

I'm happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time with us and glad that we were able to help your trip even more memorable! Glad that you enjoyed all the surroundings and facilities of the hotel and our staffs try their best to provide the best comfort for our guest and they will be very pleased to hear from you!