Lotte Hotel World
US$ 249
Priceline
  • Pool
1,572 results
All reviewsamusement parkcharacter roomdepartment storejamsil stationclub floorshopping mallduty free shopbusiness tripstar hotelfood courtbusiness travelerstayed nightshotel is locatedhotel guestsbreakfast buffetpleasant staysouth korea
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights as part of a large tour group. This is a big hotel that is very clean in most aspects except for one aspect. I'd requested for non smoking rooms and was given a "cleaned up" room in a smoking floor due to the high occupancy. Room retained the smell of smoke including towels and bed linens - you could tell which towels were not changed! They changed my room for the 2nd night and I had no problems with that.

The rest of the hotel was immaculate and it's location is perfect for Lotte World. Also has Lotte Department Store and theater connecting to the hotel with subway station and basement mall. Breakfast buffet was very good with something for everyone. Excellent gym and indoor pool facilities. Wifi only free in the guest lounge area on the 2nd floor though which closes at 10pm.

I'd stay here again but not if they insist on a "cleaned up" room in their smoking floors.

• Stayed: April 2012
moustaki7, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write the review.
First of all, I apologize that we offered the smoking room to you. Because of high occupancy!
we take your concerns seriously and have addressed it to the best our abilities.
It will be one step up to ensure that our service gets better for our future guests.
On your next stay,
We will try to make your accommodations more delightful and memorable.
Best regards,
Joy Hong

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Stayed on business for two nights. Room was good size with king bed. Two bottles of water were in the mini fridge each night. I thought good size bathroom, shower in tub. Hard to tell what image the hotel would like to project. You step into this Classy lobby, beautiful styling in the elevators, high priced stores, yet connected to a theme park resort as well as a 10 floor department store.....so pleanty to do right at the hotel.

Nice place to stay, would stay again, although I would have the package where the breakfast is included as the prices for the hotel restaurant and coffee shop and bar are rather pricey. Approximately $30 USD for buffet breakfast and $25 for continental breakfast in bar area

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank RomeoShopper
Reviewed 2 February 2012

stayed with my family in Aug 2011 for 3nights. Chose this hotel because we wanted to take the kids to Lotte World theme Park. The hotel room was a bit dated, nothing wao, really.
Served the purpose of proximity to the theme park. Has a train station and departmental store, all linked to the hotel. Departmental store has food courts and fast food restaurants and fine cuisine all inside and around the underground station.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Even though the staffs working at the hotel was excellent, I've seen stains in bathtub and dusts on the carpet of the room.
Room was too tiny to unpack 2 large-size luggages at once.
Bathroom was tinier and closets and cabinets in the room and bathroom were not functionally organized, and marble finish didn't give much impression.
Housekeeping seems that they just literally made up the room, when I came back after they came to my room, I still had an empty bottle on the floor which I accidentally dropped under the desk, meaning they even didn't vacuum spaces near to the window area.
There wasn't an 110V power outlet which you need to expect to do prepare for that.
Lobby area didn't have enough seats to wait and greet people, so whenever I need to see someone at the lobby, I had to stand and wait at the hall.
Also, the lobby area was always busy and noisy, well it is supposed to be like that up to a certain level, but it was different from the business and noisiness that I experienced at other 5 star hotel - I felt I was at a market place.
Sorry to add this comment, but while most of the staffs were extremely nice, one who was speaking on the phone talked in the way that I, as a guest, wouldn't expect to hear at their level of training.
Maybe this hotel is better for families, not for business travelers.

Room Tip: Real tiny and narrow hallway from door to the bed.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank x2y
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I was there with my family last December 26 to 30, 2011. Lotte world is just beside the hotel, with department store attached to it. Breakfast is very Korean, but ok. I was able to get late check out at 2 pm. Very good location

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family