1,759 results
All reviewsfree shuttlechungmuro stationshuttle busesshuttle serviceladies floortriple roomgwangjang marketfree upgradehot and cold waternespresso machinethe hotel staffthe hotel offersfamily roommajor shoppingeuljiro gabooked this hotelwater dispenser
Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

(+)
Very fast and efficient checkin and checkout.
Attentive staff.
Lobby staff went out of their way to accommodate my transactions with a wifi egg rental outside of the hotel.
Large King bed on the 8th floor.
Was able to use the printer facility on the 8f with no issues. I just with there was an English language option.
In-room personal computer.
Lobby conveyor belt for heavy luggage.
Fast internet upload and download.
Close to Chungmuro station.
Always got a international cab waiting outside.
Good hotel area. Lots of mini groceries and places to eat.

(-)
Probably a longer toilet seat ;) but that's just a minimal concern.

Other than that I can't think of any negatives.

Good job PJ!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank montanwangco
hotelpj7000, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel PJ Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2015

Dear mr.montanwangco

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied of your staying
Thank you for choosing us and we are looking forward to seeing you soon

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2015

Last summer, I stayed in this hotel. It might be complicated that you find this hotel. But, I was not because I have information of that this hotel's previous name is Poongjun to tell a texi driver. The air-conditioner was good and the room was quite clean And, It was brilliant that all amenities were all free of charge!! I really enjoyed staying here so that I want to be here again during my next visit to Seoul.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mobile806576
hotelpj7000, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel PJ Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2015

Dear Mr./Ms.

Thank you for sharing your experience at tripadvisor.
It was great pleasure to have you staying with us and we look forward to welcome you.

warm regards

Reviewed 15 February 2015

It's the second time to choose this hotel. It is near the subway station,about 5 minutes by walking. And it is not far from Myeongdong,about 15 minutes by walking. You can also take the hotel's shuttle bus to many places,such as Myeongdong. The rooms are clean and large enough.

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank dolaamj
hotelpj7000, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel PJ Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2015

Dear Mr/Ms dolaamj

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel again and sharing your experience at tripadvisor.
Your compliment inspired us and gives best motivation to improve ourselves.

Once again we appreciate your recent stay with us and we look forward to meet you again.

Sincerly,

Reviewed 15 February 2015

It's a nice hotel. Clean and cozy. Comfortable and convienent. It's a good place to stay. Good service with different languages. No need to worrying about the communication problems. Shuttle bus is really helpful.

• Stayed: February 2015

Dear Mr/Ms Claire1226

All of our associates were glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service.
Various language services are one of our significant advantages.
We appreciate your review and hope to have an opportunity welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm reagrds,

Reviewed 13 February 2015 via mobile

The room is big!(more than others hotel in MyeongDong) I booked triple bed room. The room is perpect as i expected.
We used hotel shuttlebus every night Just take 5 mit. from hotel to downtown by hotel bus. I enjoyed my trip with pj hotel and your kindly staff. Thankyou!♡ I'll stay again when i visit in Korea.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Photopsh
hotelpj7000, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel PJ Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2015

Dear Ms/Mr photopsh

Thank you for sharing your experience at tripadvisor.

warm regards