US$ 140
US$ 90
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

US$ 271
US$ 83
US$ 261
US$ 238
Agoda.com
All reviewscity air terminalfull kitchenhyundai department storewasher dryerfull heightserviced apartmentan aquariummaster bedroomdining tablelong stayfamily stayrice cookerbusiness centerwater pressure isbusiness triphome away from homeshopping mall
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I resided at the Oakwood Premier Hotel at the World Trade Center in Seoul, South Korea for seven months while on a business assignment and I could not be more pleased with my accommodations, the staff and hotel amenities! Also, the entire city block under the hotel is a huge shopping mall that provides access to two different subway lines.

Over a seven month period, I really got to know much of the staff and I truly felt like family. The General Manager, Mr. Shim, was very accessible and down to earth; so easy to talk to and we soon became good friends. He would personally host a social gathering about once a month for the long-term residents and it was one of the highlights of my stay there.

The food at the hotel restaurants was fabulous, and I especially enjoyed the breakfast buffet! Also the mall was loaded with great places to eat like Pauli's pizza pub.

I also enjoyed the fitness center and the men's spa (two hot water pools, a cold water pool, a steam sauna and dry sauna, plenty of showers, men's grooming area, barber, and tv lounge. Everything was provided except the gym shoes!

The hotel staff were truly exceptional, setting the standard for excellence in customer service. For example, while enjoying one of the monthly socials, I experienced a medical problem that required a trip to the hospital emergency room in an ambulance. I was there without family and could not speak the language; just imagine! Mr. Shim and two of the hotel staff (Ms. Jay and Ms. Joy) saw to it that I was well taken care of. Ms. Jay rode with me in the ambulance and was my interpreter. She stayed with me the whole time!

I was rushed out of the hotel so quickly that I did not have my id or any funds or credit cards to pay the bill. Ms. Joy showed up with the equivalent of over $1000 US dollars from the hotel to pay my bill (of course I reimbursed the hotel at the first opportunity). It all turned out good, and Ms. Jay and Ms. Joy rode back to the hotel with me in a cab to make sure I made it back ok.

I am not the only one to experience such exceptional treatment at the Oakwood; there were several others there that I met who had their own stories to tell. The hotel was fabulous and a really great place to stay, and the staff provided by far the best customer service I have ever experienced. The Oakwood Premier under the direction of Mr. Shim has surpassed the gold standard - they are the very best in my book!

Jim Tatum

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
OakwoodGRO, 매니저 at Oakwood Premier Coex Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest, Jim98109

Warm Greetings from Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul, Korea!

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to leave this review for Oakwood Premier Coex Center.

We are very glad to hear that you have perfect time during your staying at Oakwood!
As you mentioned, Oakwood Premier Coex Center is proud of our heartfelf service and spacious room.

There is 'Oakwood Night' which is gathering about once a month for the long-term residents. Also we have various event for long-term residents such as Spring picnic, Lunar New Year's Day event etc.

In addition, Oakwood Premier Coex Center is conveniently located on the center of Coex. So, customer easily can reach to the Coex Mall and the city airport terminal through basement which means our guests are able to check-in at right next and enjoy lots of entertainment and thousands of restaurant & cafe.

We sincerely hope you've made unforgettable memories with us while you're staying.

It is always a great pleasure to receive such a positive comments and we will continually strive to provide a warm and genuine service to all our guests.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Location:
The hotel is at very convenient location. Transportation is easy with subway station (Saumsung station) and plenty of bus routes available.
There are Coex right under the hotel and Hyundai Deaprtment close by, Lotte duty free, which make it easy for shopping as well.
Tons of restaurants in these shopping areas.

Staff: Very professional and prompt services. Flawless services provided.

Room: By far the best hotel room I have been in. The room was bachelor with full function kitchen. Unlike other hotel rooms I have been which were much smaller room, this room took a bit of time to cool it to the temperature I desired. South Korea in late July is very hot and steamy, thus slow but working a/c was the only flaw I found in this hotel room. Other than this, the room itself was perfect, great view nice interior high end appliances in the kitchen. I would have given 95/100 in percentile.

Room Tip: Hotel has good room services and the foods are great; however, with plenty of options available around this hotel, I would suggest you to research a bit around because the room services are quite expensive compared to the available foods around the hotel. If you don't want to travel too much, there are plenty options at Coex as well. Also, this hotel has two free dvd rentals per night available at the front desks. If you want to chill watching movie, this could be good option as well.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OakwoodGRO, 매니저 at Oakwood Premier Coex Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest, lukatsky1987

Warm Greetings from Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul, Korea!

We are very pleased to hear that you had a great time during your staying at Oakwood!
As you mentioned, Oakwood Premier Coex Center is proud of our heartfelf service, good facilities such as spacious room, fitness centre etc.

In addition, Oakwood Premier Coex Center is conveniently located on the center of Coex so that customer easily can reach to the Coex Mall and the city airport terminal through basement.

Lastly, We are going to offer much better service about the AC system following your advice.

Lucy Lim

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I had an amazing experience staying at this hotel. The rooms were spaciously laid out and the view of the city was rather spectacular from the higher floors. The whole experience totally felt like a home away from home where I could do everything from my laundry in the apartment to taking DVDs from the front desk to watch at night with my friend.

Breakfast was delicious and the hotel staff helped me secure booking for a visit to the DMZ as well. I also have to say that the staff were rather friendly and helpful. I would especially like to thank Ben Lee who helped me with every bit of my stay at the hotel right from checking-in to getting the best room at the best rate and also taking quality time to explain the rich culture and heritage of South Korea. He suggested some great places that I could visit and I would like to give him a five star rating for exceptional service that he offered me and my friend.

Overall, I had a wonderful stay at the Oakwood Premier and I hope to go back there soon!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest, FunctionF3

Warm Greetings from Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul, Korea!

As you mentioned, Oakwood Premier Coex Center is proud of our heartfelf service, good facilities such as spacious room, full-equippted kitchen, washing machine and TV etc.

Also, Oakwood Premier Coex Center is conveniently located in the COEX mall there are 2 subway line and information centers which means you can go to anywhere easily from Oakwood Premier Coex Center.

We are very happy to hear that you've got unforgettable memories with us while you're staying, especially our heartfelf service.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The newly renovated Oakwood Premier Coex apartment hotel offers excellent value for the room size, full kitchen with vanity top, and the its excellent personal touch for frequent returning guests as compared to the other two Intercontinental hotels nearby. Front counter staff immediately recognized my return for every visit. I received quick attention and efficient check-in service from Cathy. Customer service Sally and Lucy had arranged for a room upgrade to premier studio. More lovely surprises awaits when I got to my room, a nice bottle of red wine and a fruit plate was delivered by team manager Sean and Lucy.

Nice contemporary decor with full height drapers that darkens the room. Super comfortable bedding with four big pillows, a full size fridge, the type that you will use at home, double wash basins and plenty of storage space for clothing and generous wardrobes with sliding door. To complete it, you get a large LCD TV with DVD player and a washing machine, Sound proofing was excellent as I can hardly hear any noise from the corridor or adjacent rooms. This time I was surprised the air condition was not turn off ( as in summer to conserve energy) and I was able to lower the temperature at night. Front desk Jaden had arranged for engineering to help me and explain the temperature controls. I had also gotten good assistance from Jane who help with ribbon wrapping for some corporate gifts I brought along.

Frequent stay at this hotel will get you instant recognition and plenty of personal touches. I will miss the good services of Sophie and Ashley who had left recently, and Zech. However on my checkout day, Manager Jin made it a point to be present to ensure all went well. You can almost feel that your local Korean host was present to send you off. In this respect, Oakwood Premier Coex staff themselves had done well to make up for the turnover of their colleagues.

If you want a blend of business hotel efficiency and enough space to feel at home with all the plush furnishings, then Oakwood Premier Coex will not disappoint you with its excellently trained staff. This combination together with the City Terminal for rapid check in, immigration clearance and direct airport bus service is hard to beat, The one thing that Oakwood should include in their next renovation is built-in USB charging points on the wall.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
OakwoodGRO, 매니저 at Oakwood Premier Coex Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest, George128

Warm Greetings from Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul, Korea!

We are very glad to hear that you always have perfect time during your stay at Oakwood! We also think that we are always happy to have met you every time.

As you always mentioned, Oakwood Premier Coex Center is proud of our heartfelf service, good facilities such as spacious room, full-equippted kitchen and TV etc.
Also, There are various attractions, entertainment and restaurants in the Coex mall which is connected to the underground passage.

We sincerely appreciate you've made unforgettable memories with us while you're staying.
It is also a great pleasure to receive such a positive comments for all staffs and we will continually strive to provide a warm and genuine service to all our guests.

Again, thank you very much for selecting Oakwood and hope to welcome you again in near future. Have a great day!

Lucy Lim

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Booked their 2 bedroom apartment, it was spacious and comfortable. Finding the hotel was at first difficult as the taxi did not know where it was. Located just next to the coex, it was really convenience to go shopping at the coex mall.

Staffs were all friendly and helpful. The price was value for money and a good choice for families.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
OakwoodGRO, 매니저 at Oakwood Premier Coex Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest, ariel m

Warm Greetings from Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul, Korea!

We are happy to hear that you're satisfied with our specious room and our helpful service.

As you mentioned, our heartfelt service and great facilities are strong point of us. Also, Oakwood Premier Coex Center is proud of good location.

Customer easily can reach to the Coex Mall and the city airport terminal through basement which means our guests are able to check-in, Also the guest can enjoy lots of entertainment and thousands of restaurant & cafe at coex mall.

Your warm comments are definitely helpful to us to improve our facilities and service.

Again, thank you very much for selecting Oakwood and hope to see you again in near future.