All reviews customer service i have ever experienced duty free store department store express bus terminal the executive lounge beautiful hotel first floor han river other hotels breakfast buffet within walking distance shinsegae renovation property remodeled cabs gym
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good location, spacious renovated rooms , very comfortable bed, for good views must choose higher floor, extremely good amenities ,loved the gym and pool , good selection of buffet breakfast overall value for money....

Room Tip: higher floor with river view..
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
JW_Seoul, 제너럴 매니저 at JW Marriott Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Saif786110,

We greatly appreciate that you visited JW Marriott Seoul and took time to share your feedback with us.

Thank you for recognizing our convenient location, spacious and comfortable guest room, expansive fitness club and quality dining experience. We are very happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay at JW Marriott Seoul.

Your generous remarks on our overall facilities and service are truly rewarding to all of our associates.
We will keep striving hard to look for opportunities to make every guest’s stay memorable and special.

On behalf of our team, I look forward to welcoming you back during your future trips to Seoul!
If I may be of any assistance, please feel free to connect with me at radu.cernia@marriott.com .

Reviewed 5 November 2018

This place was magical, We stayed here for 10 days in late Oct 2018. We took advantage of all the amenities. I would highly recommend the pool (very big lap pool), the gym was not bad, there was a track that would circle the pool from a higher level, the spa was really amazing. There's also a racquet ball room, basketball court, golf court, and so much more. The breakfast buffet was one of the best buffet I ever had, it had every type of food you'd crave and the hospitality is on point. This was one of the best hotel stays we've had in a long time. Finally, it was in the heart of Seoul and right below the hotel is a major subway station, bus station.

Room Tip: try to get the western side of the hotel, it has a beautiful view of Seoul
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank surfer201
JW_Seoul, 제너럴 매니저 at JW Marriott Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear surfer201,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your review on Tripadvisor and posting amazing picture on your Instagram!

It is with great pleasure that I read about your visit to JW Marriott Seoul being a truly memorable experience. Your kind remarks are very inspiring since we aim to provide enjoyable and outstanding experience in almost every aspect.

I am also glad that you had a chance to experience our Marquis Spa & Fitness Club. As we strive to provide the perfect wellness, it is rewarding to know that you enjoyed the expansive and segmented fitness venues, with its diverse wellness programs and personalized services.

We look forward to welcoming you back to JW Marriott Seoul again and please do not hesitate to connect with me at radu.cernia@marriott.com for any assistance I may offer.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

We have stayed in this hotel numerous times prior to the upgrade and this was our first stay in the newly renovated hotel. The rooms are smaller after the renovation although now there is a bidet and a nespresso machine in each room. The Executive Lounge is now much improved with better food offerings and quality. The service is very prompt and courteous in the hotel and especially in the lounge. The entrance to the hotel is quite empty and looks strangely barren. They are planning to put some cafe on the first floor. We were surprised that one could just go up the elevator without using your room key to get access. The second time we checked into this hotel after our brief trip to Japan, we had to wait about 45 min until 4:30 pm for a room which should have been ready for us at 2:00 pm. We were unhappy until we were comped with two free access passes for the lounge for our relatives. The hotel is also within walking distance to the Han River walking trails. The underpass to the river can be difficult to locate without someone pointing it out. A stroll or a jog will be perfect to recover from jet lag. There is no need to carry any water since there are convenience store directly on the trail.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank hwy18

Dear hwy18,

Thank you very much for always visiting JW Marriott Seoul and for taking time to share your invaluable feedback on Tripadvisor!

I am very delighted to know that you are satisfied with our hotel’s new room amenities, friendly associates, our prompt and courteous service, and convenient location nearby Han river.

However, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. I truly understand your frustration and already shared your kind feedback with related teams for us to learn and continuously improve.

I hope we can have the opportunity to see you again in the future to create the unforgettable experience you expect and deserve. Once again, thank you again for writing your review and please feel free to connect with me at radu.cernia@marriott.com for any assistance I may offer.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I had the please of staying at the JW Marriott located at 176 Sinbanpo, Seocho, Seoul at the beginning of Oct. you must be aware the remodel is complete and it is the best JW Marriott I have stayed at in all of Korea! Radu is the GM and he has assembled a staff which has to be the best you will ever experience and I would compare it to a 6star hotel equal to the Ritz properties!!!!!! You will be greeted as soon as you arrive and before you can even enter into the hotel by people who are professional, pleasant, and knowledgeable about the hotel and the many amenities located at and around the property! The front desk staff and concierge team is outstanding and make you feel like the largest VIP entering! The changes made in the Executive Lounge is truly amazing and you will find you can find a location where a group of you can sit and have open conversations without worrying about other guests or you can find an area where you can have peace and quiet after a long day in Seoul! The new restaurants Radu has added to the property is amazing and there now is a outdoor sitting area and cooking area attached to an outstanding Steak house restaurant! The changes to the rooms are also impressive and the new layout coupled with the amenities and modern design will have you wishing all JW Marriott hotels were set up like this! Please ensure on your next trip to Seoul you reward yourself by staying at the newly remolded JW Marriott and allow Radu and his entire staff show you how pleasant and amazing they are and how they understand customer service and making your stay with them rememberable and treated like their special VIP! Outstanding accomplishments Radu and I can’t thank you and your entire staff enough for everything you do!!!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ChrisL1011
JW_Seoul, 제너럴 매니저 at JW Marriott Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear ChrisL1011,

Thank you very much for staying with us at JW Marriott Seoul and for taking the time to share your heartwarming review on TripAdvisor!

The team and I are truly delighted to having read your kind words and to know that we exceeded your expectations. Our gratitude to you for recognizing our efforts on creating memorable experiences for you and for all our guests, cannot be expressed in words. Your kindness and true appreciation for all that we do will only encourage us to strive on delighting every single guest that steps in our hotel.

It is rewarding for us to know that after ours years of preparation and months of hard work, you enjoyed our remodeled hotel and everything it has to offer.

It will be a privilege for having the opportunity to welcome you back to JW Marriott Seoul in the near future, therefore please do not hesitate to connect with me at radu.cernia@marriott.com for any assistance I may offer.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

It has been a while since I stayed at a hotel like this. The newly renovated Mariott really leaves nothing to be desired. The room was lovely, the bed was amazing and the service incredible. Shopping and public transport are also close-by. Perfect!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TimF585
JW_Seoul, 제너럴 매니저 at JW Marriott Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Tim F,

Thank you very much for your time to share your review on TripAdvisor!

We are more than delighted to know that you had a perfect stay in our hotel during your trip to Seoul. We really appreciate your generous recognition on our remodeled room, comfortable bed and attentive service, which you kindly consider amazing and incredible. The convenience of shopping and transportation, which you also appreciate, are added value to every guest staying with us. Thank you greatly for mentioning that!

It would be our honor to be of service should you decide to come back at JW Marriott Seoul in the nearest future. Please feel free to connect with me at radu.cernia@marriott.com for any assistance I may offer.