All reviews swimming pool business trip business hotel executive floor nice hotel very nice stay incheon airport washing machine food street would highly recommend this hotel special thanks shuttle bus free wifi metro station department store shopping mall rooms are clean
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Novotel Doksan is still a nice hotel for business travel but rooms could do with some refurbishing .

My recent stay the draw wouldn't close, one light was out, overall rooms look a little tired.

If you book thorough expedia around $95 per night then is reasonable but if you pay full price then you might be a little disappointed.

Hotel staff is very accommodating and polite.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
NAD_Generalmanager, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Doksan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Aitzi M,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Ambassador Seoul Doksan. Even though we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, we are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

Regarding your comment, We will do more careful management of facilities and rooms for your next pleasant stay. And we will review your valuable opinion on the next renovation actively.

We appreciate again to share your experience and we hope your next visit will be much more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Although not ultra close to Seoul it is very handy to transport. The staff at this hotel are very friendly and I reckon it gives you great value for money. I stayed at this hotel on my previous visit and the service is as good as it was then.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
NAD_Generalmanager, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Doksan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Mark N Coral R,

We really appreciate you took your precious time to tell us about your experiences at the Novotel Ambassador Seoul Doksan. We very much appreciate your comments. It always touches our hearts to receive positive feedback from our guests.

We will share your comments with our team. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

And we promise your next visit will be much more pleasant than the previous one. Wish you continued good health and success!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

The Novotel Ambassador Hotel was a very clean, neat hotel that fully accommodated the needs of my trip. I was in Seoul for a weekend and I was very appreciative of the staff when I first arrived. Everyone greeted me with a smile and offered to assist me with any questions or issues. The buffet was also very delicious! I enjoyed eating breakfast here because of the great food and abundance of it. Since I am not very proficient at Korean, it was a relief that the desk staff knew English very well. Overall, I was really impressed with everything this hotel had to offer and I would definitely come again and also recommend this hotel to my friends and family if they ever visit Seoul!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NAD_Generalmanager, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Doksan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear dragon3109,

Reviewed 23 January 2017

The hotel is very clean and the rooms offer a host of features even down to a washing machine in the premier suites. Ideal if you staying on a long business trip. The breakfast is very good but it could offer more western food.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NAD_Generalmanager, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Doksan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear ifarr,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Ambassador Seoul Doksan. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Regarding your comment about breakfast, we will have a time to communicate about breakfast menu, especially western food and reflect your comment. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be much more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Location not in Seoul downtown, easy transport to Incheon Airport by Bus, room bit old look but cleanes is good, staff are polite and friendly, wifi speed is good. Few nice restaurant and small mall is around.
Cant took my breakfast since the restaurant open start 0630 morning and I need to go before that (2days lost my breakfast).
They provide radioter if your room still cold.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
NAD_Generalmanager, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Doksan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Dear Edwin M,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and providing us with your feedback. We are appreciative of your comment which assists us greatly in improving our services. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations on this occasion. Your experience certainly felt short of the high standards we strive to achieve.

We look forward that you give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future and we promise your next visit will be much more pleasant than the previous one.