US$ 118
US$ 95
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

US$ 92
US$ 173
US$ 123
  • Restaurant
1,677 results
All reviewsbusiness tripsinnonhyeon stationnice business hotelexecutive floorbreakfast buffethealth clubsuperior roomincheon airportrestaurants and shopsmini barhotel is locatedpleasant stayfitness centersouth koreaconvenient locationshopping areagangnam
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

Novotel Ambassador gives you a charming home feeling. The relaxed and warm atmosphere makes you feel home. Emma Seo (bistro bar) is really nice person, she helps the guests with the needed attention. Lovely.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
NovotelSeoulGN, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Dear Geert G,

Thank you for your positive comment especially on our staff service. I will thank Emma on your behalf and on behalf of the hotel. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

There is a limousine bus from the Incheon airport to the hotel. The location of the hotel is good and convenient. Its near to the train stations and Gangnam shopping and food area. The hotel is clean, has good facilities, staffs are helpful and courteous. The room is clean, nice bed and it has a bath-tub which I have requested for. We enjoyed ourselves at the square restaurant for our breakfast as it has many variety of food. We also had our Welcome drinks at the Bistro. I would like to suggest to have more electrical point as my room only has two. Though we had the 20% discount as guests of the hotel at the Square restaurant and Bistro, I would like to suggest to have the usual 50% discount for Accord card members for 2 adults. I think it would be good if the hotel can provide complimentary pick-up and transfer to the airport just like some of the other countries (eg. Hong Kong). It would be good to resume the complimentary transport to the nearby shopping area (eg. COEX mall) as I was told it was stopped. Another feedback is there's no reply of my email which I have sent twice to the hotel to enquire about the City Tours and Theme Park tours. Overall, its a good experience staying at the hotel and will definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
NovotelSeoulGN, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Dear KwokOnn,

In general I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. On checking why my team did not respond to your email I found their response dated 19 Nov. send at 7pm but unfortunately you did not receive. We are currently happy with the service from the limousine bus as it is door to door - airport to hotel. We are also planning to incorporate consistency in the benefits for our Accor food and beverage offerings in the near future.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

Graceful hotel near the center of Seoul, well served by train and other public transportation. Very kind staff. A lot of restaurants nearby.
Standard rooms are not so pretty and comfortable, very old style and bad maintained , maybe below most personal standards.
Superior rooms are good, I strongly suggest these ones. Clean, comfortable, quiet.
In general rooms are enough big to satisfy any need.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank gmrew
NovotelSeoulGN, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Dear gmrew,

Thank you for your positive comment. In regards to guest-satisfation, last 2years we renovated 6floors of room and plan for others in near future. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Great location. Very clean and great staff and service. Refurbished rooms are excellent. Would have ticked excellent rating, just felt that drinks prices in bars are a bit excessive even for hotel bars.
Love the fact that although I visit maybe once a year, some key staff recognise me!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear iansK1658PL,

Glad that you enjoyed your stay and especially our staff service. Our prices are very comparable to other 5star hotels in Gangnam area. However, we provide good value for money. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

I stayed for 1 night (unfortunately only one) on my business trip. The hotel location is perfect, close to the main street with all the famous brands stores and great variety of places to eat. The room was very comfortable and very well equipped. The AC was excellent. The buffet breakfast is amazing (one of the best I experienced in hotels). The staff is very friendly and English speaking. Check in and check out were very fast. Bottom line: nothing to complain, the hotel is perfect

Room Tip: I had room on floor 15, which is executive (floors 15-17). If I understood correctly, these are renovated rooms. Also the city view from the window is fascinating.

Dear Roman V,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience to future traveller to Seoul! Glad that you enjoyed your stay and especially our staff service, it is always good to hear. Looking forward to welcoming you back.