1,313 results
All reviews sindorim station the club lounge shopping mall feast restaurant floor to ceiling windows department store duty manager steam room bell staff top floor platinum member night view incheon airport direct access corner room hotel lobby is fitness center
Reviewed 5 March 2016

I was in Seoul on work and brought the Mrs with me in view of our upcoming 20th anniversary. My company had let this slip with the reservation dept.
We checked in at the Sheraton DCube on the 41st level lobby. The full glass wall comes with a truly awesome view.
The pretty guest service officer escorted us to our keyless entry room and we were greeted by a divine cake and a bottle of wine.
The staff spoke fluent English and looked like they had just completed auditioning for Korean TV.
The room on the 40th floor came with club lounge access. Fast WiFi, Coffee machine and standard amenities.
I could not find my shaver and the housekeeping service lady was at my door before i could put the phone back on the cradle.

Exit to the outside world is via the lobby floor on 41st floor. You need to return from your room floor to the lobby level and change to another lift shaft to get to the driveway level on 1.

As you wait for your pick up at the driveway don't forget to glance up at the ceiling artwork.

The B1 level takes you to the Hyundai Dept store and link to Sindorin Metro rail station.

D-Cube is a huge project with shops, restaurants, dept stores, food courts, service apartments, business offices etc...a city on its own.
If you venture out there are many local restaurants around D Cube. My favorite was definitely one opposite the traffic crossing from DCube serving fried chicken cooked in wasabe gravy.
Taxi rides to the other side of the city across the river takes about an hour courtesy of traffic not distance. If you are in a hurry, take the metro. Its clean, efficient and easy to use.
The only Gripe if i may - the lift that you need to take from B1 to the lobby level takes a long while to get to you and often full.

The Sheraton DCube is worth it, with its service, location and panache.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ChangiTraveller
Matthias_Sutter, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Dear Mr/Ms. ChangiTraveller,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel on your 20th anniversary and leaving us with your most valuable feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with “fabulous service, location, and views"

All of our dedicated associates are renowned for their warmth and personalized service, we will continually work towards providing warm and genuine service and exceeding our guest expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Matthias Sutter,

Reviewed 4 March 2016

In Seoul for our son's wedding, he chose this hotel and it was an excellent choice! The room we had was beautiful and we had a panoramic view of the city which was a huge wow factor!!!! The staff was just great even with our limited Korean. They were friendly with warm smiles and kind attention. We loved the fact that D Cube City is a mall that could be accessed from the hotel and the stores were another wow!!!! Very easy to get around between the subway, buses and taxi's, it was easy to get to from the airport by bus and we used the subway (with our son's help!) for touring and also taxi's when needed. We had a great time!!!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Matthias_Sutter, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2016

Dear Mr/Ms. Karen A,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel!

Thank you very much for staying with us on your family’ special occasion.
It is always a great pleasure reading such wonderful reviews from our guests, which gives our team great motivation. We are extremely excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our genuine care was met your expectation.

We are definitely looking forward to welcoming you back in near future and will strive to make another memorable stay with you.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

As my first time in Seoul (and Korea) for that matter, I was blown away by the care and attentiveness of the staff at Sheraton Seoul D. From the person who greeted me at the taxi stand to the folks at the counter checking me in, everyone deserved a 5 star rating for their professionalism and hospitality.

The reception area is located on the 41st floor and provides a spectacular view of the city as you enter the area. Adjacent to the reception desk was the bar and lounge area where at night, the Seoul trendy locals hang out. Very cool vibe.

My room was on the the SPG floor so the views were quite spectacular. The room was very clean and well lit due to the floor to ceiling windows.

Unfortunately, due to the travel schedules, I had to travel on my birthday. And as a surprise and most appreciated treat, the staff at the hotel sent me a cake and hand signed birthday card from everyone on the staff. Pretty awesome! Special thanks goes out to my concierge Mindy!

I would highly recommend staying at this hotel if you visit Seoul. It's a bit of a ways out of the city center, but there's much to see and do still.

Room tip: Corner rooms are best - but the regular rooms are nothing to scoff about.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Matthias_Sutter, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Dear Mr./Ms. travel_bum93,

Warm greetings from the Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel.

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay with us, and taking the time to provide us your valuable comment.

It is pleased to know that you and you felt being taken care of by our associate, especially Mindy at the Conceirge and our warm Sheraton service was met your expectation.

All of our guests wellbeing and comfort is very important to us, we will continually work towards providing warm and genuine service and exceeding our guest expectations.

If there may be anything we may arrange for you prior to your next stay, please do contact me directly so that I can take personal responsibility of your another memorable stay.

Thank you.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

located near train station and department store.
it is located somewhat far from city center, but nearby train station and department store can make up this shortcomings.
This hotel locaed in high floors and has good view all over Seoul.
Built rather recently, the guest room, restaurant, swimming pool, sauna were very clean (but small thouhg)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Seungpyo H

Dear Mr./Ms. Seungpyo H,

Thank you very much for your resent stay with us and we sincerely appreciate you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback.

We are extremely pleased to read that your recent stay with us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel was up to your satisfaction with our facilities and easy access to the train station.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Matthias Sutter,

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I had an enjoyable stay at the hotel. Prior to our stay, the concierge team helped us to make reservations at local restaurants and has been helpful with giving us great recommendations about the itinerary during our stay.

During our visit in Seoul, we purchased goods at a local department store and have asked the store to send it to our hotel the night before our departure. However, the morning we were about to leave the hotel to catch our flight, the package still hasn't showed up.

In a short amount of time, and with multiple phone calls, the hotel staff went out of their way to track down our package and luckily the package arrive 10 mins before our departure time! The staff at the front desk even personally carried the item to me to ensure I receive it.

Although the hotel is not located at the heart of downtown, the hotel was connected to the shopping mall and the subway station, so it's very convenient if you would like to explore the city or stay around your area for food and shopping. One of the biggest shopping center, Times Square is about a 10 minutes taxi ride only.

I look forward to my next stay again soon with the warm personal touch.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Matthias_Sutter, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Dear Mr./Ms. Joey H,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel.

We highly appreciate you for the warmhearted review on Tripadvisor and we are pleased to read that your requirement had been met your satisfaction.

At Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, creating a warm connection with our valued guests is one of our top priorities and we will continually work towards providing most exceptional service.

If your travels bring you back to Seoul, please do contact me directly so that I can take personal responsibility of your another memorable stay.