US$ 119
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 73
US$ 66
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 78/night.

US$ 203
Westin.com
US$ 259
US$ 216
Agoda.com
All reviewsmyeongdong stationgrand deluxe roomnature republicsuperior twingreat locationan updatemin walkwater pressureshopping streetairport busearly checkexitluggageeateriescosmeticsminimartshoppers
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We stay in total 5days at this hotel which is super convenient to travel else where. The room is pretty small yet nice and clean. there's minimart (G25) under the hotel and we sometimes bought out night snack and brekkie there. we shopped a lot of cosmetics and fashion stuff around Myeongdong and I love how quick it is to drop stuff and our room and out for shop again. Reception also open 24 hours which is safe and ease for luggage storage

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Very nice , hotel at perfect location for:
1. all who came to shop for cosmetics products in Korea
2. want to try some korean street food
3. great transportation options, including airport limousine bus from Incheon stops near by
Was cleaned every day, has nice restaurant within the hotel

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Excellent location for shoppers...less than 2 blocks from train exit, good selection of eateries. Only issue is late check-in time, although they let me check-in 30 minutes early, still wished there was option for early check-in. Room was large, clean and comfortable.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Myers T
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel is right in the midst of Myeongdong shopping streets. I bought sandwiches for my breakfast from the convenience store downstairs in the morning or buns from nearby bakeries the night before. There is a minimart just 50m away. To get to hotel, just turn left at exit 6 of Myeongdong station. At Nature Republic, turn left again. Hotel is on your right beside The Saem. The Italian restaurant, Primo Bacio Baci, just downstairs on the 2nd floor of the adjacent block offers excellent quality at extremely reasonable prices. The superior rooms are too small, there is no room to open our luggage so we upgraded to the Grand Deluxe room for 3 which allows us to open all 3 luggage and still have ample space to move around. The suite comes with a complete living room at an additional US$55 per room per night compared to the superior twin. Love the location of this hotel!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joyce H
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I wasn't planning on staying in Savoy as I had just checked out Loisir Hotel a few hours earlier where I had stayed for one night; however, after running my errands I suddenly felt sick with a migraine and was looking for a hotel day use (up to 4 hours) as I had a night train booked to another city. I phoned a few hotels in Myeongdong and the were either sold out or had no day use charge (just a regular one night stay charge which I did not want to pay for only 3 hours or so). We walked by Savoy hotel and decided to go in and ask if they had any rooms I could use for 3 or 4 hoyrs so that I could rest. The lafy at the front desk told me day use is only up to 5pm (it was 2:50pm at that time) and told me she will charge me 60, 000 won for tho hours if I want a room. Desperate for some rest, I booked a twin room and was given a key to room 307. Upon opening the door to the room we saw that people have not checked out from this room - it was still being occupied and to make things worse the hallways and that room smelled like cigarettes. We went back down, explained that room was still occupied and so asked for another room. We asked for a non smoking eoom, but the lady said they do not have such rooms here - all rooms are smoking. Normally this would be a deal breaker but having that migrsine all I wanted to was sleep for an hour. So we took the key to another room - 308. This room smelked like cigarettes and mold or stuffiness and we were going to leave but I saw a giant window so thought maybe I can air it out. I opened the window and jt turned out we had the view of myeongdong - the busy street the hotel is on facing sonw bbq restaurant at out level and some ither stores. Of course, people can see in and it was so noisy we had to close it back it. I just gave up and wanted to lie down - the noise from the outside was not being blocked out by the window - thus we both could not fall asleep - it was horrible. Also the sheets and pillows smelled like cigarettes and just smelled dirty like the rest if the room. Luckily i had my own neck pillow which I used instead. Finally somehow the noise subsided and I fell asleep for about an hour and 20 minutes. I was very uncomfortable in the room even for under the 2 hours we were there. After checking out, we went outside and noticed the reason why suddenly begore falling asleep all the noises subsided - it rained so there were many people out.
Though I am glad I was able to liw diwn fir a bit as my headache went away, I would never stay here again. The noise that coes through the window and tbe lights - as there is no curtain only blinds on the window, and the horrible smell of cigarettes that has penetrated every ounce of the room couple with the stench of wet stuffiness or mold smell - not only in rhis room but also in 307 and the hallways - go and spend youe buck elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends