“This location is closed!”
Review of Shemoikhede Genatsvale - CLOSED

Shemoikhede Genatsvale
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

A friend and I tried to go here tonight (1 August 2015) and the restaurant is no longer there. We even asked a few times. There are other branches in Tbilisi, but this location is occupied by a new business now.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

We return there each time we are in Tbilisi.waiters n waitresses are friendly and polite..lots of local people which is a good reason to try the place..
Smoking is still allowed in the restaurant which i am not a big fan of....
Food is delicious with matching decent Georgian wine.
We tried the Khinkali, Georgian pork BBQ with tkemali sauce, chicken aditja, grilled mushroom...very OK place to wine n dine..

1  Thank dtshura
Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

Intereresting building. Great food, low prices. Friendly staff and happy to serve you. My best restaurant experience during my visit to Tbilisi.

1  Thank BronaMS
Reviewed 3 February 2015 via mobile

I find this place by tripadvisor. We ate great food, and the service was very speed. It was a bit busy, so its better to reserve before. My best is dumpling with chesee. It is different than khinkali.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

The food is very tasty and prices are also very normal! I like georgian food. That place is very actual how I know