Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Exo M

One of the great memories of Myanmar - an attraction in its own right.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Jul 2023
Now, let me start with correction. I haven't been to this hotel since February 2017, and I couldn't believe that the recent reviews were about the same place my three colleagues and I stayed in for two weeks in 2017. Has it deteriorated so much? Back then, it was brilliant in every respect, made all the more so by the charm, by the luxury, by the 'yacht' motif, and by the charm of its staff. It was, surprisingly, one of the highlights of our trip - and we were experienced professional travelers. Normally, I do not wax lyrical about hotels, because they are generally very dull places trying to make themselves into something they are not. Indeed, I'd chosen it not for all the overblown self-adulation, but because it was so inexpensive as to be considered cheap. What did we find? A Vintage vibe, Luxury everywhere in an old English vibe, and a "we're stayed on a yacht" memory.
Date of stay: July 2023
    ₹2,293
  • Vio.com
3.2 km from Vintage Luxury Yacht Hotel
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2022

If the "vintage" experience you're looking for includes crappy air con, broken shower, and absolutely horrible customer service (I heard them making fun and laughing about my demands to change my room because of non-working air conditioning), then this is the place for you.

There are other better choices out there. Sunrise and sunset view is not worth the trouble.

Date of stay: December 2022
1  Thank MintyyFrench
Reviewed 26 May 2022 via mobile

Very Pathetic experience.................. with the worst service and hospitality. The behavior and attitude of Ms. Helen manager were absolutely cold, it looks like doesn't care, and looks like the staff working under pressure.........

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2021

The service was shockingly bad. The bar area was cluttered in dirty/used glasses and plates. The entire interior smells of mold and cigarettes. I did not sample the food, as we left after one drink.
Its a great shame as the location has so much potential. I will not be going back.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank spencerh652
Reviewed 16 November 2020

During my second date with my 12 year old son, we happened to stay unintentionally at Vintage Luxury Yacht Hotel on 15th November 2020. We were very much thank you Pravat Ad, Director of Sales Marketing for his warm welcome and extended hospitality and the team from Reception, F&B and Housekeeping who made our stay as pleasant and memorable experience. As soon as, we arrived to our room, we felt like we were time transported back to 1920. It was “WOW” factor that we could feel and experience that the very Unique, Luxurious and Vintage hotel with superb Yangon River view. My son loves his stay pretty much and we will come and experience again in near future.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The arrival experience at is this hotel is pretty cool and unique. Unfortunately, the reception did not mirror the excitement I felt walking up the gangway of this vintage yacht in Yangon.

Rooms are generously sized and packed with vintage quirks. Mod cons like the kettle, tv and remote had a fresh coat of gold spray paint to blend in with the look and feel of the room. The public spaces on the yacht felt empty and unwelcome. I spent the majority of my time shoreside at the V Hangout, here the staff here were relaxed and personable.

I appreciate that some things need are curiosities while traveling in foreign countries, however, not sure how many people will feel comfortable with the electrical cabling running along the shower pan. While the pipe seemed insulated, I still felt apprehensive during my showers.

Would I stay here again? With a conference group, perhaps - as a traveler, no.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank dewaldo2016
information services, Sales at Vintage Luxury Yacht Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Mr Dewaldo2016,

Greetings from Vintage Luxury Yacht Hotel!!!
Thank you so much for the feedback.

However, at the outset we would like to apologize for the unfortunate
experience mentioned above at Vintage Luxury Yacht Hotel.

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us as that
will allow us to better understand your experience and take necessary
corrective action.

We would like to treat feedback and suggestions as gift and inculcate
a culture amongst our staff of constant improvement and service
recovery. We hope that in the future, these shortcomings are not only
minimized but wholly eradicated through constant improvement.

We put a lot of importance on service standards and training related
to hotel operations and after your experience we have only become more
vigilant and attentive.

We really hope that you give us a chance to serve you again in future.

Regards,