I booked this hotel for an overnight stay in Yangon on our way to Bagan. It was less expensive than the hotel we were staying in for our return, extended stay in Yangon. The Chatrium was a little more than half the price of the other hotel and the service was twice as good. I was with my wife and children and we were very well taken care of at the Chatrium. The internet connection was the best we encountered in Myanmar (though not up to international business hotel standards). If our later stay had been refundable, I would have switched to Chatrium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon shines as one of the city’s topmost hotels for pure luxury and rich colonial-style heritage. Situated among lush greenery and beside the famous Kandawgyi Lake, views are simply stunning and spectacular. Every guestroom is spaciously designed and furnished to reflect the luxurious surroundings, with breathtaking views of Shwedagon Pagoda. The Chatrium Club Lounge provides an added touch of luxury and exclusivity with a private check-in lounge, complimentary refreshments, access to our Meeting Rooms and many more special privileges. Choose from six restaurants and bars for delicious dining, relax by our beach-styled swimming pool, work-out at the Fitness Center and rejuvenate at Nemita Spa. Our Grand Ballroom is ideal for weddings, banquets and large events, with smaller meeting rooms available for more private functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatrium Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon Myanmar