The Melanesian Port Vila(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 108
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Nasama Resort(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 124
Hotels.com
Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
US$ 169
  • Breakfast included
Mangoes Resort(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 112
US$ 105
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
US$ 171
HolidayInn.com
Pasi Lodge(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
Orbitz.com
Traveller's Budget Motel(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 29
Agoda.com
Blue Pango Motel(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 34
US$ 342
US$ 305
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Iririki Island Resort & Spa(Port Vila)
US$ 294
US$ 278
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe managersofficers clubhideaway islandbedroom villathree starlocal staffzip linemele cascadesfishtanna coffeehired a carpeace and quietcurryspecial thanksbeach barday tripspent nights
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Benjor is on about 20 acres of beautiful beach front land. i have stayed there twice now with my wife and family and thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for a peaceful getaway from the hustle and bustle of some city hotels. there are numerous activities to be enjoyed at the resort such as Volley ball, mini golf, swimming pool, Tennis court, and of course they have a couple of kayaks that are free to borrow for a tranquil paddle.
the welcome punch is awesome and all other drinks are about the same price as anywhere else. The menu is fine and even had a few vegetarian options for my daughter.
The staff are wonderful and friendly and it was a pleasure to meet Fred again on reception as he was there last time we visited. this visit we met the actual owners of the resort Greg and Miranda and they are just fabulous hosts and lovely people as well. they greeted us the day we arrived and were always up for a chat and were genuinely sad when we told them our daughter Sara may not be joining us due to passport issues but were just as thrilled as we were when she arrived 2 days after us.
trips in to town cost 400 VT which is pretty cheap and its always easy to get a ride back to the resort, and transport in general is pretty cheap if you want to travel around the island.
there is a tour board at reception and also lots of pamphlets showing the many different tours available and all can be booked at the desk.
the rooms are spacious and adequate and my family were quite at home here and we are already starting to plan for next year.
great work Greg and Miranda and we look forward to staying with you again.
Eric Theresa and sara

Room Tip: all rooms have sea views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Benjor is listed as a three star but we found it a bit better than that. Room was fresh and comfortable, looking out at the ocean, and the food in the restaurant was better than the average that we came across in other places in Vanuatu. The prawn laxa was the best I have had anywhere. Staff were warm and friendly, and although Benjor is a little way out from Port Vila it was pretty easy to grab a local bus to town.

Room Tip: There are some self catering villas - we would probably opt for that next time.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We just spent 6 nights at Benjor whilst doing day trips to Havannah Bay to dive. The rooms are standalone villas scattered amongst large well kept gardens. The room was large, clean, well-maintained and the bed was comfortable. The shower was less than satisfactory due to poor water flow caused by calcified pipes but it wasn't so bad that it spoilt our stay. The menu in the restaurant offered a good range of food (3 meals a day) and it was well prepared. The wine choice was basic but satisfactory. We ended up eating there most days. We took advantage of a discount on offer (AUD$75/per night) which made it very cheap. We well and truly got our money worth.

Room Tip: close to restaurant building
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have just spent 8 nights at Benjor, and loved it! The gardens are magnificent, set on acreage, so you can always find a quiet place to sit and listen to the birds. I loved being able to grab my snorkel and flippers and jump in straight off the beach, swim out to the reef to see the colourful fish, or easily grab the free sea kayak to safely paddle out to the sand island and snorkel. This was limited at low tide, but then the pool was sheltered from the sea breeze and lovely. Benjor was a great place to relax or simply book an awesome adventure at reception. We went for a shopping trip to Port Vila, but couldnt wait to get back to the quiet resort.
All the staff were so welcoming and happy, it was hard to leave them. My villa was very large and clean, and the food ,local and fresh, and reasonably priced. Would definitely go back !!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I found the peaceful, relaxing holiday I needed right here at Benjor - a beautiful place with lovely people from whence I could embark upon the occasional adventure (Pele, Tanna, Blue Lagoon, etc. can all be booked from the resort). A beautiful location, well kept grounds on a coral beach great for beach combing, snorkeling, kayaking, and just plain peace and quiet. My airy, clean room with sea-view deck just a hop down to a small cove where I could take a morning dip and hear the sea at night was perfect. The proprietors, Miranda and Greg, were gracious and accommodating and generously helped me out in a pinch. The staff were simply sunshine and, while I can't remember all their names, my special thanks to Violet, Stephen, great-grandma Raymon, Jeff and all the wonderful reception, restaurant, room and kitchen staff that made my stay at Benjor an unforgettable experience. Great food in the restaurant. My special recommendations: the Island Chicken and the Kumala soup - mouth-wateringly delicious!

Room Tip: Ask for sea view rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo