All reviews mango light breakfast plunge pool lagoon view pay the difference muesli resident cat every morning minute walk into town air conditioning first morning great cocktails relaxing week daily specials restaurant staff the managers come home
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a villa with a plunge pool with a view over the lagoon, No 26, it had lovely grounds around the villa, with the interior spacious and comfortable. Rooms cleaned daily, and staff respectful of your privacy. Lovely out door patio with relaxing lounges and just 1 min walk to the lap pool. There is no room safe but you have the ability to lock your wardrobe with the room staff not having a key.

Room Tip: The lagoon view rooms can experience some noise at night from the Holiday Inn on the lagoon edge, but not too bad.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018

This beautifully appointed boutique resort has a warmth and charm which is evident from the moment one arrives.
My lagoon view did not disappoint especially in the early morning with the mist and smoke settling on the hills. My breakfast muesli, yoghurt and fruit with plunger coffee was delicious. I saw no reason to eat out at night after a day of sightseeing and exploring. My choices of fish and vegetable curries sustained me although there was a good variety of meals to choose from.
My room was ideal and clean with shutters to allow for the breezes. The managers and the staff made themselves available for any queries with a friendly and cheerful ease. There is a certain comfortableness about this place that cannot be ignored.

Room Tip: Lagoon view was just fine for me. There were plenty of garden view rooms surrounding any of the 3 pools.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Judy F
Reviewed 6 August 2018

A fantastic resort only a short drive from the city centre in an elevated spot overlooking a lovely bay. The resort is exceptionally well maintained and the staff service is excellent. The room that we stayed in was comfortable, tidy, clean and well appointed. It also had a private outdoor pool.

Room Tip: With a Private Pool
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018

My wife surprised me and spirited me away for a glorious week at Mangoes to celebrate my 60th. Conveniently situated, it is a 10 to 15min walk to the waterfront in Port Vila. The staff are wonderful and very friendly. The massages are a real treat and four small pools to relax at, with a book and a cocktail. The rooms are clean and tidy. Towels are changed daily. We were greeted with a bottle of French bubbly for my birthday.We hired a car for two days to explore the fantastic snorkeling spots on the island and we borrowed a cool box and ice from the hotel.Thank you Jane and staff for a wonderful stay. Hugs to Spike, the resort cat.

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean and comfortable, Good showers and cleaned daily
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank petermrost
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The resort was very clean and tidy. The restaurant had a great selection and the meals were well presented and ver tasty. The bed was super comfy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple