“Best pork ribs rack in town”

Warhorse Saloon Restaurant &Bar
Ranked #24 of 102 Restaurants in Port Vila
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 29
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tex/Mex Restaurant & Bar, Live Music, Best Ribs, Great Pizza's, unique bar filled with icons from wild west to patron's t-shirts on the roof, sports bar, pool, darts, live Sport Tv's, Karaoke Thursday a must to do if on holiday in Vanuatu, Live Music Friday's, one of Port Vila's most popular bar/restaurants. Popular with the expat regulars as well as local's , tourists and the Cruise visitors.
Reviewed 29 July 2015

US folk ambiance, nice place and very nice people, very friendly. You feel better than at home. Try the pork ribs half rack and try to eat all of it if you can.

1  Thank Christian7773

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Just popped in here for a quick drink as we were carrying on somewhere else, my margarita was excellent and the vibe in the place seemed really good, reckon it would be a great place for a group of friends to have a few drinks, loved the American themed bathrooms as well...

1  Thank fluffydiver
Reviewed 25 July 2015

We have eaten here a few times in our two visits to port Vila. The first time in January, I thought the food wasn't great (the Mexican especially was extremely bland) but the rest was ok. The service was a little unreliable as well although I can overlook this. My kids love this place and think the food is great so I guess it depends who you ask.

When we visited again recently they seemed to have lifted their game, mind you I didn't dare order the Mexican. The burger was completely fine and the service was pretty good.

I think this is fine for a bit of family fun and some of the 'American kitsch' type stuff or perhaps a drink at the bar but if you're looking for fantastic food for adults, go somewhere else. I would be happy to return if I had my kids with me.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Had a feed here on our second last night in Vanuatu, great venue and food , portion sizes are adequate and super tasty , nice venue and staff. Was a bit warm out the back after a few to many jalapenos but waiter turned fans on for us .

1  Thank ozbloke74
Reviewed 21 July 2015

This is a great little place with a hugh amount of USA memorabilia, meals are HUGH, 1 serve of ribs for two people and the Fihajtas were amazing also one serve for two people, jalepeno chillies filled with cheese and deep fried were this best

1  Thank trevham1946