“worth the visit”

Lotus Day Spa & Cafe
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lotus Day Spa & Cafe is a body, mind and soul experience.  From the moment you step through the large Ancient Balinese timber doors you will be welcomed by flowing aromas, professional staff and an ambience that exudes serenity and relaxation. The 6 serene treatment rooms, hair salon and nail creations large tranquility area will greet you with temptation, comfort and style. At the Lotus Cafe you will enjoy Vanuatu's only health food restaurant with all natural, organic and locally produced food, amazing smoothies, beverages and FREE Hi Speed Wifi as well as retail therapy featuring a large number of local & overseas products in beauty, health & fashion.
Reviewed 3 June 2016

brilliant day spa, get suggestion suggestion from resort, best massage I have ever had, the staff are very professional and friendly.

KimJolley, Owner at Lotus Day Spa & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Thank you so much Michele for this wonderful review of our spa and staff!
We graciously appreciate your feed back and hope to see you again some day!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

My partner and I decided to splurge out before we head home. We had the couples Romeo & Juliet package. Worth every cent. The girls were fantastic. One suggestion is as massage goes for over 3 hours, offer drinks of water.
Located in town, great surrounds, very professional.
Don't leave without experiencing

Bello60, Thank you so very much for your feed back and wonderful review. We are so happy that you and your partner enjoyed the Romeo & Juliet package and that we graciously appreciate your patronage. We hope so see you again some day!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

The entire complex is so well done. The staff are gorgeous, the setting relaxing and yet close to town. I had my nails done here (acrylic) and the technician is outstanding. Then we also had a couples massage and it was amazing, relaxing and so good for circulation too. As a family we have also had lunch here and the food is not only very fresh but also delicious. A new favourite place to "hang out" in Vila. We shall be back!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Got the best massage over the weekend. My wife had a facelift while I went for the massage. The staff were very friendly and the ladies did a fantastic job. I felt younger walking out thereafter. Couples should be encouraged to spend time together being treated by the excellent staff. Take a break, relax and get energized again.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

I have just spent an amazing hour (out of the heat!) being massaged by Alice. She was fantastic. Debbie has been so accommodating and flexible to fit in around my work. It is a lovely setting and I'd love to come back and try the cafe! Definitely recommend.

1  Thank Cate K