“Good luck see you at La fare[ same coffee and cakes I hope)”
Review of Au Peche Mignon

Au Peche Mignon
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Port Vila
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2018

As a regular traveller to Port Vila this beautiful French Coffee shop has been part of
my wonderful experience forever.

A friend who returned recently from Port Vila informed me it was no longer there.

The best cakes coffee and of course staff anywhere.

Everyone please support La Fare the restaurant opposite Tanna Building same owner same beautiful food.

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank gardener772

Reviewed 11 October 2018

We sheltered here for lunch in a rain storm and I hear the food was very tasty. I'm gluten free, so there wasn't much for me- but my family loved the meat pies and quiches. I had a ginger beer and a very good coffee :)

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Try the chicken rolls! Made fresh. Choice of toasted baguette or soft. We had both and they were delicious. One of the best value lunches we have had so far. The quiche was pretty good too and came with a small side salad. Didn't try the pastries, as we were too full, but they looked very nice.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Hallelujah for great coffee in Vanuatu. Great pastries and quiche too. Thoroughly enjoyed. It is expensive but so are the majority of places here

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Nice place to pop in and have a little brunch or just a cuppa while watching the town go about its business. Pastries are good and the iced coffee very good. Can get a bit hectic at times though.

Date of visit: May 2018