US$ 158
The Penthouse(Honiara)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsheritage parksolomon islandspool barthe general managerother hotelsrooms are comfortableturn down serviceno liftwaters edgesnapperan oasisair conditioningbreakfast and dinnerenjoyed my staybusiness tripin townpool side
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Comfortable, pleasant, well organized, safe and efficient.
Cordial and very helpful staff.
I was 'handicapped' due to broken arm and the staff was so helpful and kind, beyond any of my expectations. Good wifi which is so important for your business.
Recommended for comfortable stay.

Room Tip: best in town
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
HeritageParkHoniara, General Manager at Heritage Park Hotel Honiara, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you had a great experience while here at Heritage Park Hotel. Guest comfort and service is our priority and I am glad to note that we met your expectations. We do have a “doctor on call” at our hotel and would be happy to be at your service anytime.

We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

With best regards

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This is probably the best hotel you can find in Solomon Islands. It is not cheap, as main supplies in Honiara have to be brought from overseas. The hotel is maintained well, and the restaurant is surprisingly good. The room is adequately equipped and the view of sunrise is great.

Room Tip: Choose rooms at the seaside.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HeritageParkHoniara, General Manager at Heritage Park Hotel Honiara, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Guest.

Thank you for staying with us at Heritage Park and giving your valuable review about the hotel services . Our constant endeavour is to offer comfort and services which are home away from home. Our team is constantly making the effort to “Go the Extra Mile” for all our guests.

We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Warm regards

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Friendly and attentive staff that go out of their way to make the guest feel welcome. Recommend visiting one of the outer islands as Honiara is limited in terms of snorkelling and diving activities. Hotel is about 15 - 20 minutes drive from Henderson Airport and the hotel will provide shuttle buses (to organise in advance).

Room Tip: ask for the sea side view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HeritageParkHoniara, General Manager at Heritage Park Hotel Honiara, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments of your recent stay here with us. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will continue to provide the best service and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Should you want to arrange your reservations, please feel free to email our Rooms Division Manager directly on rdm@heritageparkhotel.com.sb who will be able to assist you.

Kind regards

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I stayed here for business, it was a great hotel, great facilities - pool, gym, bar, food. The location is waterside and the pool overlooks the ocean.

I had an upgrade to a small apartment with kitchen, dining, lounge, laundry facilities which was great. Unfortunately due to the upgrade to an apartment I didnt get the turn down service that the hotel rooms got. Its a minor issue but as i wasnt there long stay it would have been nice.

I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
HeritageParkHoniara, General Manager at Heritage Park Hotel Honiara, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We do appreciate you taking time out to share with us your experience at Heritage Park Hotel.

Thank you for your positive comments. We are continuously working with our team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests. We have taken a note of the missed turn down service and would definitely correct our system.

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

With best regards

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I stayed at the Heritage Park for one night as I was visiting Honiara for business.

The location of the hotel is quite good, near the downtown area as well as the port. Opposite the hotel was also a "our Telekom" store, and the post office, which was perfect for grabbing a local sim as well as sending postcards.

The room was simple but decent. Sightly rundown with a broken wardrobe, cleanliness was at most average, but the air conditioning as well as the flat screen tv (with international channels like the bbc) was a big plus.

While internet was only limited to 500mb per day, the connection speeds was sufficient to send some emails as well as some internet browsing. I had attempted to play some YouTube videos which lagged at 480p, but otherwise ran smoothly at a lower resolution.

I had most of my meals at the hotel restaurant, and food quality was decent with a good selection of pastas, sandwiches, as well as a mini express lunch buffet.

The hotel staff were generally friendly and communicating in English was fine.

I had originally booked for one night through Expedia, but due to work I needed to extend my stay.

Speaking to the front desk, I was surprised they quoted more than double the price I had paid Expedia, per night for the same room. I ended up opting out of extending my stay here.

Overall, a fairly average hotel. I understand that I probably should not be looking from an international standard. But, supposedly the top hotel in the country, and having paid over NZD300 per night for their cheapest room, coupled by the fact that this was the hotel chosen by the English royal family to stay at in 2012, I must say, there is much room for improvement.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest.

Thank you for staying with us at Heritage Park and giving your valuable review about the hotel services .We have noted down your concern and we are working on it. You will definitely find improvement in the points which you highlighted in your review. It is our endeavour to provide best of our services at all times.

Thank you once again for your feedback and hope to see you again in near future.

Warm Regards