“Nice asado”

Ranked #98 of 480 Restaurants in Asuncion
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

The service is fine. The asado de lomito and kidneys were well prepared. First time I taste grilled tongue (cow). Unique and new taste for me.
It us a pmace that Inwould go back

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

La Paraguayita - Not bad at all. Nice restaurant with outdoor seating. I had the tapa cuadril and arroz blanco. In English, a beautiful piece of beef with white rice :) This was a great introduction to local Paraguayan cuisine and recommend. Price point is decent. Full meal was 76,000 PYG. Note that the meat servings are large and can be shared among two people. Paraguay is known for beef - so try it!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I had a chicken dish. While it tasted good, it didn't last in my stomach longer than 20 minutes and I was in the bathroom at the restaurant at least 3 times. One other person I was with had vori vori with chicken and they were fine. I hear their Asado is good but unfortunately I will never eat from this place again! I'm scarred for life!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

meet was reasonable, salad poor, the white wine we chose wasn't chilled, so the waiter brought the only one available, the ambience is quite "down to earth" and (it was Sunday) noisy, the waiter made sure that we don't forget that we are just tourists. All in all, if you are there in the area and know exactly what you want, why not. We try to explor the good restaurants of town, so I wouldn't go back

Reviewed 28 July 2015

a traditional mid to upper class Paraguayan restaurant, with traditional waiters that seem to have been there forever! All the traditional food is on the menu including the many cuts of asado (BBQ) as well as international dishes. you can eat inside or out... parking across the street on the side street.

1  Thank Joanna F