See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017

You will not find a better place to stay in Georgetown then Julian's. Great rooms, great bar, and best of all the owner-Julian. If you want a great friendly place to stay, with an excellent bar, at very good prices go to Julian's. Julian is the owner, a very friendly guy who takes looking after his guests to another level. It is well located, close to the city centre, local shops, and markets with many local places to eat. It is great to sit on the balcony with a cooling breeze drinking locally made beer at very good prices.

Room Tip: Julian's has a range of different rooms for all budgets. I recommend one with a/c as Georgetown is very hot.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

So friendly best place to stay in georgetown. World traveller 138 countries. Helped me to see the falls with ticket thanks. If i go back i stay there for 100 %. Close to most of intresting things to see.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Ulf V
Reviewed 1 November 2016

He answered any questions we had about the city or any tours outside of it. His welcoming demeanor was an excellent backdrop to an otherwise chaotic city. I can't imagine staying anywhere else: he provided a fair currency exchange rate, safe and clean rooms, and an authentic georgetown experience. Far better than the overpriced hotels you'll find in the city.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ChelseaJenn
Reviewed 7 July 2016

The guest house was very basic. Considering the low price, it had what I needed. I had a shower, air conditioning, and internet in the room. That is all I need to be happy. There are only four local stations on the TV. I told Julian that having cable would be a plus. Julian was very helpful, and I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Paulywanna
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I book Julian,s based on the price and location Julian was there on and off when i wanted him i find and he was very helpful the room was ok i enjoy my self my advice don't look for a mansion at that price the girl behind the bar on mornings just started work there and was friendly also the girl that work the bar at night she is also friendly yes there was a smell in room but Julian work on that and i think it ok now i speak under correction however in a nut shell i enjoy my stay.

Room Tip: take a room room on your left up stairs
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo