See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2018

i would only give credit to staff not management they could not be bothered to even apologise for the hotels many shortcomings, for 4 days we were lucky to get some toast and coffee for breakfast, dinner was the same we had to eat badly made pasta 4 nights in a row, we actually asked them what they had to offer, I have had better food and service from management in the lowest end hotels in USA and Europe, this totally unacceptable even more so if take in to account the cost per room, we were lucky to even get any sleep before 2am because of location of nightclub and hotel noise that far exceeded the acceptable level, we were on the 3rd floor and the room vibrated.
We have spoken to others that were here to attend GIPEX conference had the similar experiences in the sister hotel Pegasus, I am now to bored to carry on complaining. CRAP

Room tip: Do not bother !!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ashleym5003
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have to agree with Andrea Salvador. I had a diner date there with a group called InterNations on September 28th. I have been eating at Tower since they reopened several weeks before Christmas 2016 under new management. My favorite dish is Calamari with potato wedges and tartar sauce. Every time my wife and I came back we noticed the quality of the calamari diminishing. On the 28th the food was unacceptable. There was just about no more calamari just over fried batter and no tartar sauce. On top of that our group was about 40 persons and there was only one waiter taking care of drinks and food. So we all waited forever for drinks to come from the bar food from the kitchen. My wife had ordered baked trout and plantain fries, the trout was full of salt and no condiments were on the table to accompany the fries. So we made a complaint and finally the management canceled our bill. Needles to say we won't be going back there.

Room tip: choose rooms poolside they are quiet and have a nice view
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nick M
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We took 3 friends for a lovely dinner. There were 5 of us in total. The service not only extremely slow, but the wait staff had no interest. We waited 15 minutes to get 1 menu for 5 people. We ordered pasta, which arrived clumped together in sticky, starchy globs. We had high hopes for a wonderful evening together and we were sadly disappointed by the cost, the lack of service and the terrible quality.

Date of stay: April 2017