See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I must say that I give this hotel 5 Stars in every aspect. Outstanding customer service, great accommodation, location close to everything..Elizabeth give outstanding customer service..It's not too many places someone greet you by your name when they answer your call just by looking at your room number when you dial..Everyone was friendly and very helpful..you only have to ask once and it was done. I can go on and on. I will sum up my stay by saying I only do big chains 4 or 5 star hotel but I learn it not always about the..will be back..Shantel and Shonika you guys were great also..

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the millenium manor hotel for about a fortnight,

From the outside it was a great sight,

The staff were very friendly and polite and we enjoyed our clean room at night.

We were happy with the cable television,

And the hotel was in a central location,

The well equipped kitchen helped us avoid starvation and dehydration,

Needless to say we had an excellent vacation.

We had different things for breakfast every day.

They were flexible with how we could pay

This made for a wonderful stay and we'd love to come back one day.

Many thanks,

Shammy, Ankur, Neil and Aaron

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Aaron P
Reviewed 20 January 2016

Excellent Service! An Absolutely Amazing Staff! Quality rooms at great rates. A/C and decorative ceiling fans in each room. Breakfast everyday, Polo Lounge on 4th floor with city views. Very HELPFUL and FRIENDLY Front desk staff that is able to exchange funds. Housekeeping is great. Room service if needed. Fish Bar, Shoppette, Public Gym, and laundry facilities are each one block heading left after exiting the front door of the hotel. 5 blocks heading right is Stabroek Market, bus depot, and stelling/speed boat dock to cross the Demerara River. Highly recommended without hesitation! I intend to stay here again upon my return.

Room Tip: All rooms are on the second floor and up. No A/C in hallways, only stairs, but staff willing to assist with any and all luggage.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

It is the second time I visit Georgetown and Millenium. It is not a big hotel but offers great service and spotless rooms. There is a nice bar at the top floor with a great view. The location is good at least I f you are on a business trip. If you prefer a quiet hotel close to nice bars/restaurants I recommend Millenium.

Frigg14!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank frigg14
Reviewed 11 January 2015

I've had my 50th birthday celebration here in April 2014 and I was extremely pleased with everything. Many of my relatives and friends that travelled with me from the U.S. to Guyana were amazed to find such an exquisite hotel in Guyana. The owner and staffs did an excellent job decorating the ballroom for my birthday celebration. The hotel room is large and clean. I especially love the bathroom it was spotless and large. I would recommend this place to anyone who is planning a destination wedding or and classy celebration because you won't have any regret but great memories. Thanks to everyone at the Millennium Hotel for an awesome birthday celebration

• Stayed: April 2014