DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bogota - Calle 100
US$ 499
  • Pool
US$ 101
US$ 85
Hotel Vilar America(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$ 49
Travelocity
US$ 81
US$ 68
Agoda.com
All reviewsdouble treediamond memberevery employeegreat hotelamazing locationcomfy bedhighly recommend this hotelfitness centeron arrivalbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetroom serviceother guestsbusiness tripolgacosmosguadalupe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first stay at the DoubleTree on Calle 100 in Bogota. I am a fan of the DoubleTree brand and was not disappointed with this hotel. This hotel was one of the most well decorated and beautiful DoubleTree Hotels that I have stayed in. In addition to the nice decorations, my room was very nice, well laid out, and most importantly clean and quiet. I had an 8th floor room (top floor) on the Honors Floor. Although my room faced the street, it was very quiet. The Guadalupe restaurant served a very nice buffet breakfast and are also open for lunch and dinner. I also ordered room service one evening and was impressed by the fast delivery and quality of food. Best of all was the hotel staff and the service. They were very welcoming and helpful, and always willing to do more to make my stay special. The location of the hotel was fine for me as I had business meetings nearby and was within walking distance to many restaurants. However, Bogota is a big city and one should choose the location of their hotel carefully. In summary, I can highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again if I have the opportunity.

Room Tip: If you are a Hilton Honors member ask for a room on the 8th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Leidy M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bogota - Calle 100, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear SDBLima

Thank you for taking the time to comment and share your experience in Tripadvisor!!

Look forward to welcoming you back soon with open arms!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I stayed in this hotel for business. It was a good hotel, with good service. It was conveniently located off of the main road, and near the business I was conducting. The breakfast buffet was decent, with a mixture of meats, fruits, cereals, juices, etc. The fitness center was a bit odd, as it was a bit exposed on the third floor, but it had all of the free weights and pull-up bar that I needed. Overall, good value.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Leidy M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bogota - Calle 100, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Samir Jain

We are more than proud to know you were very satisfied with our location, room, restaurant, food, healthy club, all our commodations and our professional service. It is a pleasure to serve you all the time.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon with open arms!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

On 2/6/18 I switched bags to a smaller bag and only took money that I needed until returning that night. I left a $100 bill in my wallet and left it in my bigger purse. I left the bigger purse on the chair. That day, housekeeping and maintenance (to check an air conditioner problem) was scheduled to come in.The next morning I checked my wallet and the $100 bill was gone.I made a report with the head security Henry [-] and he told me that he would conduct an investigation in which I didn’t see any papers or proof of an actual investigation. On my last day there, I asked for the conclusion and he didn’t even have the courtesy to talk to me in person but to speak with my mother on the phone saying that the money wasn’t in the safe, therefore, they can’t return my $100 that was stolen by their employees. In their eyes, a theft can be excused and continues to work there today. I advise any possible guest to avoid this hotel at all costs for they will take advantage. I’m very disappointed to know that my $100 was stolen and there was no justice especially coming from a hotel that supposedly is 4 stars and has a good reputation. What a shame.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie G
Leidy M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bogota - Calle 100, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Mrs Melanie G.

We really apologize for the inconvenient you had during your stay, however immediately you reported the situation, the investigation process started with the respective employees, we have to say our employees who got in to the room for the housekiping and maintenance service have never had any kind of inconvenients like that in fact we have never had this situation in our hotel, it is not at excuse but in compensation we offer a night free during your stay and we put all our disposition to help you, we are really sorry about all of this because our No1 priority is to create excellent experience and try to resolve all the inconvenients to our guests.

You always will have the doors open to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bogota - Calle 100

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Really on of the most beautiful DoubleTrees I have been. Huge lobby, beautiful rooms and showers with amazing service and great food options! (Try the lasagna!) Only problem I had is that there is so much noise coming from the lobby to your room. You can almost follow conversations! Luckily it does not stay too late so a well deserved 4 rating for this one! Great stay!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
JhonCardozo1, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bogota - Calle 100, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Mr. Robby500

Receive a warm greeting from our team at DoubleTree By Hilton Calle 100. Thank you for the time you have taken your recent experience at our hotel. For each of us it is a pleasure to attend and share with you a rewarding experience and our program to do it well.

We regret what happened with the noise in your room, we know what it can become, we will take you into account so that the sea reviewed in each of our rooms and so on your next visit is no longer an inconvenience for you.

Thank you for recommending our lasagna, I haven't personally tried it, but I will do it and surely I will also make the suggestion to other guests

The whole team is aware of your good and pleasant comments. Our mission is to leave a mark on our guests and we have achieved with us for us one more reason to continue in this special work. The wait very soon. Any concern, suggestion, complaint or surprise is well received and we are ready to part.

We will be attentive and again thank you for choosing us.

Jhon E. Cardozo
Guest Assistant
DoubleTree by Hilton - Bogota, Calle 100
jhon.cardozo@dtcalle100.com
(+571) 6 51 14 50

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Really friendly, efficient service.
Nice hotel, good food, comfortable well equipped rooms. Nice atmosphere.
Will definitely stay again next time we're in Bogota.

It definitely helps to be able to speak some Spanish (that's not a complaint - the staff try hard, and know enough English to be able to make things work)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
JhonCardozo1, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bogota - Calle 100, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Mr. David A

We will be attentive and again thank you for choosing us.

Jhon E. Cardozo