Open today: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM

KristofferW31
Great Gastronomic Experience

Daniel L
via mobile

All reviews cranky croc walking tour great tour la candelaria salsa class food tour local drinks colombian coffee great afternoon local colombian waffles great fun passionate guide play tejo main sights recent history would highly recommend this tour
Reviewed 1 week ago

Our food tour with Juan was a perfect introduction to Colombia. Not just the food, but the whole neighbourhood La Candelaría. The places we visited were so different and special in each their own way. Juan was a great guide and gave us a lot of interesting information. We can only recommend to join!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The experience is real Colombian flavor. Cristian (the guide) is a good “pana” (Colombian slang for good friend). You will have fair enough food, so I recommend to leave space in stomach. For tourist that are not fluent Spanish speakers... don’t worry, Cristian speaks like 5 languages. Good value for money.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I walked La Candelaria with Paula and another tour participant for more than three hours. We tasted some drinks, some food and played the game ”tejo”. Paula told us about history, culture and current events. I booked through Cranky Croc hostel where I am staying

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Taking the 3pm walking tour around La Candelaria and Bogota's historic centre with Jennifer as our guide, we were the only two people on the tour... and we absolutely loved it! Jennifer was highly knowledgeable and encouraged our questions. The Chicha drink and Tejo game are both worth a try, and the history of both is really interesting. We would recommend this tour to anyone!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I dont the food tour with Juan, his knowledge of Bogota Food was unbelievable. It was a great trip, i would highly recommend.

I also done the Trek to the Waterfall, again it was a great trip with a guide who knows his stuff.

Could not recommend these tours more.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the best tour we did in Colombia. Paolo our guide was just excellent, she covered everything from history to politics to food. We even played a gunpowder game and had a beer at the end. Would
Highly recommend doing this tour with Paolo

Reviewed 15 October 2018

We met Freddy while on the Colombia Football Tour. We went on the tour looking for a pick me up after a pickpocket stole my bf's phone and we found it with Freddy.
Freddy is such a great, sociable guide who truly seems invested in keeping everyone happy and having fun.

After this first tour, we did an additional 3 more tours with Freddy's group and I highly recommend them!!

We did the Gringo Tuesdays, The Walking Food Tour, and the Tour of Guatavita and the Salt Mine Cathedral of Zipaquira and all were great.

The walking food tour was my favorite experience of my entire stay in bogota!! I wish I did it sooner in my stay! We got to find out about so many cool places to eat and visit through this tour.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I managed to squeeze in 3 tours (Football, Food and Walking) with Freddy and his crew and they were exciting and definitely value for money. If you only get the chance to participate in one would recommend the food tour. You visit 7 different locations each serving some local dishes including seafood, fruits, coffee, chocolate and more. I was so full after and a little more knowledge about the local cuisine. Thanks Freddy keep up the good work mate!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We did the food tour and it was amazing! So much food and all of it delicious. Our guides were super friendly and knowledgeable, and gave us a real sense of of what it's like to live in Columbia.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We toured the historic center of Bogota doing tastings of different Colombian foods, thats foods are so yummy!!