“Couldn't be better”

Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport
Ranked #13 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brand new location, very much care details along all the facility. Beautiful rooms, nice bed, nice closet, nice shower, great room service and very nice environment at the lobby level. It is pretty close to the airport, you can hear far the aircraft taking off thanks to a good sound isolation. This is my third time, no plans to change it. I will consider it as adult and business hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It´s a typical Courtyard, with clean and functional rooms.
The lobby is nice, featuring a cool bar and a good restaurant where I had dinner.
The problem that I had, because of which I am considering them only Reasoable, was with the shuttle from the airport.
I called the number I got from their website upon arrival, and the lady said the don't offer such service. Long taxi line and not that much of a distance, so I ended up walking for about 20 minutes to the hotel.
When I complained, the manager gave me a bottle of water on courtesy, and excused explaining that they have a call center and someone from Mexico who doesn't know about the shuttle picked my call (??).
Be aware..

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Courtyard b, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr, Flenz

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Courtyard Bogota. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Courtyard, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest confident that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

I am at your entire disposal for any further requirement or information

Best regards

Iris Delgado

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Every time we visit Bogotá and stay at the Courtyard is even better. Love the breakfast buffet, so deliciously Colombian. From Alvaro picking us up at the airport to Jennifer at the Front Desk and the girls waitressing in the restaurant (I wish I got their names) to the housekeeping girl who took my husband’s shoes to shine them herself because we were going to our son’s wedding in Tenjo and needed his shoes cleaned....you don’t get such special attention anywhere else but at the Courtyard by Marriott by the airport. Keep up the great work...Make Colombia proud....millón de gracias.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My title says it all. This hotel is lovely. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are spotless and the food is good.

The only negatives are that it's not near other restaurants or things to do, and the buffet, which is tasty, is surprisingly expensive (close to $20). I recommend you ask to see a menu.

Other than that, it's super-nice there, very economical if you book direct rather than use a hotel booking service (around $70-$80) and literally only 5 minutes to the airport. However, due to its location, going to the hotel FROM the airport takes 20 minutes because you have to drive a long way past it to get to the side of the street where it's located.

I would definitely stay there again if I wanted to be near the airport.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Excellent hotel near airport. Room well sized and well priced. Airport shuttle
on time. Staff well trained. Bar/restaurant had good offerings and good service. If you need a comfortable, well run hotel near the airport, this Courtyard property would be hard to beat.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Courtyard b, Gerente at Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Mr. Kennet

We really appreciate your time and comments regarding your stay at Courtyard. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback.

Best Regards