“Pesadilla Argentina”

Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Good Peruvian restaurant in Bogota. Used to be better. Maybe the chef is new. The ceviche was ok but normal. The best the tuna causa. The rice good but not to the standart. Service ok it; seemed without enough training. Prices high. The best the new wall of wines. Most of them from aproximately only 10 wineries.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I used to go when we were still living in Bogota. This was my first visit in maybe 12 years. The facilities are exactly the same, in very good shape; the ambiance has always been good. The food was as good as always, tasty and well displayed, with good portions. Th staff was correct. I found it a little overpriced when you compare to similar places. Maybe that is the reason why we were not too crowded...

Reviewed 12 December 2017

We were a group of five and decided to order an assortment of appetizers to share. Everything was delicious! I strongly recommend sampling different ceviches on offer. If I made one mistake, it was ordering a main dish since we were all pretty satisfied after working through the appetizers. Menu is traditional yet innovative.I would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The most renowned tradicional peruvian restaurant in Bogota, pleasant atmosphere and with an interesante menu. Food meet expectations but the service needs to be fine tuned

Reviewed 16 May 2017

My girlfriend and I truly enjoyed the excellent menu choices and service was second to none. We have been to Peru before, and also have tried many Peruvian restaurants around the World, even here in Bogota. The flavors here were just perfect, as they usually are with Peruvian food. However, food portions and pricing do not match, even for a gourmet restaurant. I ordered 2 pisco sours, and both had different taste and liquor/mix proportions. I am willing to give these guys a second chance, because you never know what may have been going on that night, or with the specific cooks and bartenders.