“Superb!”

Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2017

We were a group of five and decided to order an assortment of appetizers to share. Everything was delicious! I strongly recommend sampling different ceviches on offer. If I made one mistake, it was ordering a main dish since we were all pretty satisfied after working through the appetizers. Menu is traditional yet innovative.I would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The most renowned tradicional peruvian restaurant in Bogota, pleasant atmosphere and with an interesante menu. Food meet expectations but the service needs to be fine tuned

Reviewed 16 May 2017

My girlfriend and I truly enjoyed the excellent menu choices and service was second to none. We have been to Peru before, and also have tried many Peruvian restaurants around the World, even here in Bogota. The flavors here were just perfect, as they usually are with Peruvian food. However, food portions and pricing do not match, even for a gourmet restaurant. I ordered 2 pisco sours, and both had different taste and liquor/mix proportions. I am willing to give these guys a second chance, because you never know what may have been going on that night, or with the specific cooks and bartenders.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Being an expensive restaurant I'd expected top notch quality food. But I haven't found that.

The starter ceviches are indeed great and worthy the price. But both the main course and deserts are well behind in quality for what it's charged. My salmon came without the doneness asked and what follows was not tasty and lacked seasoning. Finally, deserts were quite avarage.

For what offers comparing with the prices, this place overprices its customers. Not recommended.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Visited this restaurant in the Rosales neighborhood with some Peruvian friends. The service is very good and the atmosphere is quite pleasant, especially at night. Nice selection of courses and tastes. As we were new to Peruvian cuisine our Peruvian hosts opted for sampler type dishes that allowed us to try a wide variety of foods. All delicious! This place is a little on the expensive side but the food was well worth the price.