All reviews market kitchen w insider usaquen neighborhood concierge staff funky hotel corner suite bathroom area great gym hotels around the world room service santa barbara indoor pool rooms are modern breakfast buffet an upgrade loved this hotel amazing hotel
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The service is very good, and the food of the room service OK. The location is not really brilliant, but good for business. The decor has a flavour kind of Milk Bar in Clockwork Orange: some may find it attractive, but it's not my style. The room had a few problems, including a malfunctioning of the water tap, which was not really fixed during my stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ramon D, Director General at W Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear apalmero,

Thank you very much for leaving us your feedback regarding your recent stay at W Bogota. I am very sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations. I understand your point of our rooms design and am aware it is not for everyone. With respect to the water tap, we will be working hard on it to improve our service and guest experience. We all hope to have the opportunity welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

PROS: Beautiful rooms in a great location with Starbuck's, shops & Jumbo grocery store super close. New modern area. Hotels Concierge's are super responsive & went above & beyond in all ways. CONS: Arrived on a Sunday & they had no "order from the menu options", only an expensive brunch, a complete waste of money if you don't want to pig out & stuff yourself. Breakfast was good, not great in comparison to other properties. Horribly congested traffic area if you plan on driving, DON'T. Take Uber or a taxi. If you don't like a hard mattress, don't stay here. Sometimes the Starwood inconsistency puzzles me because their beds are normally quite fluffy, down topper & duvet, etc. but occassionally, like with this one, the bed's horribly firm. Worst part of the problems I had was: a) Bellman didn't remove all of my luggage from the car, thereby several hours later when it was delivered everyone thought it was lost; b) Their TV shows OnDemand movies but the system "wasn't working at the time" (i.e. probably been broken for months & never removed from the Menu on the TV. PLUS TV's are sealed by a large glass plate, make it impossible to connect your laptop to watch movies.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Ramon D, Director General at W Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Eric M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our rooms, our surrounding area of Usaquén and especially the great service received by our Concierge team. I'm so sorry for the inconveniences you had, specially with our breakfast and Tv system. I assure you that we'll be working on it to improve our service. I hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My third time staying in the W Bogota this year. It is one of my favorite hotels in the world, differentiated by truly excellent staff. The rooms are modern and spotlessly clean. The bar has a great vibe and it popular with locals and visitors. The location is close to Usaquen and its many restaurants. I would highly recommend this hotel for business or leisure travellers.

Stayed: September 2017
Ramon D, Director General at W Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Bryan L,

What a pleasure to receive reviews like these - thanks a lot! I am glad to read that W Bogota is one of your favorite hotels. I'll personally pass your comment to all the staff who did a great job. We will be waiting for you on your next visit to Bogota!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I am surprised that this property is branded as a W Hotel. It's amidst office towers, and has a strong corporate feel. Simply put: it's a business hotel. A great business hotel, but a business hotel nonetheless. It completely lacks the ambiance, look, feel and energy that you would expect from a W Hotel. Don't get me wrong, our room was beautiful and comfortable, but from our windows we looked straight into corporate offices. I doubt any room has a better view since officer towers pretty much surround the hotel. The hotel bar is similarly packed with business people. There's no outdoor or rooftop space. There are really no restaurants, bars, or shops near the hotel (not sure how much that matters to you, but it matters to us). But the hotel is across the street from Hacienda Santa Barbara (an upscale mall), and about 10 minute walk from heart of the quaint/trendy Usaquen neighborhood (where you find a lot more fun and character). The gym and spa are great (super modern and with nice pool). Just don't expect all the jazz that comes from a W Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Ramon D, Director General at W Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear IEM10011,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. I am glad to know that even though you had some challenges with our concept and location, you were able to enjoy our accommodation and our Away Spa & Fit. We'll be waiting for you during your next visit to Bogota!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I'll start this review at the end and tell you I would have missed my flight if it weren't for the efforts of the staff. My car was set for 4:45am, and when I wasn't down then they called my room. I didn't answer (sleeping soundly!). But instead of giving up they sent someone to the room who woke me up, Made the plane with minutes to spare. Thanks so much to the front desk and security staff!!

The hotel is right in the middle of that bizarre/cool zone. It's a little dark for my tastes. And the bathtub in the middle of the bedroom? Curious. But everything was very nice and in good condition. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. I will certainly return here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear DenisWCinti,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I'll pass on your compliments to our front desk and security staff, and we all definitely hope to welcome you back soon!!