All reviews market kitchen w insider usaquen neighborhood corner suite concierge desk great gym bathroom area room service santa barbara indoor pool rooms are modern breakfast buffet loved this hotel an upgrade amazing hotel fitness center jonathan
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We weren't staying at the hotel. It was just a Sunday morning and my wife and I wanted to try out the breakfast buffet. It was nothing special. Really didn't live up to expectations. The buffet is small. The one thing that was good was the variety of fruit. But the rest was pretty much run of the mill. When I went to serve myself some scrambled eggs, I was out of luck as the tray was empty. I mentioned that to one of the waiters and he said they would bring some out soon enough or that I could order some to be prepared. I decided to pass. The waiters are attentive and friendly. However, when I asked for a coffee refill, I had to call the waiter a second time after a while. He apologized but it was obvious he had forgotten. So overall a so-so experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Ramon D, Director General at W Bogota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Alamills,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear about the challenges encountered during your visit to Market Kitchen. I would like to know some more details so we can take the appropriate action, therefore I would appreciate if you could contact me directly to: ramon.diago@whotels.com.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Another great experience at the W hotel chain. This specific one is quit new hotel (very few years) very nicely designed with great happy hour after works drinks.
Breakfast very nice and the room are specious and clean.
Very recommended!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Ramon D, Director General at W Bogota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Hello Gilad R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It is great to read that you had a great experience at W Bogota. I am glad you appreciated After Work at our W Lounge, breakfast at Market Kitchen and our rooms. I definitely hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was my first time staying at a W or really any fancy hotel in a long time. Given the price of $150 a month I was extremely impressed. The place is swanky AF and the staff are exceptionally professional and nice. The room was huge and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and worth the steep price tag for convenience's sake. I will also say the 3rd floor bartenders can cook up some mean cocktails. Definitely try the pecan old fashioned. Had it 3 nights in a row and it was better every time. My only gripe is the location is far from most things in Bogota so you must take that into account.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Ramon D, Director General at W Bogota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello Charlie C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It's wonderful to read that you had a great experience at W Bogota and that you appreciated our gym, breakfast and cocktails at W Lounge. I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

From the time we got picked up at the airport by the hotel shuttle, the hospitality by their employees were beyond amazing. The rooms, food, amenities and specially the employees were beyond helpful!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear jR I,

Thank you for leaving this great review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! Hopefully we will see you soon again.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

The hotel is great overall, though lacks a little pizzaz when compared to other W properties. The bar scene is nice, but smallish and limiting, as is the one restaurant. That being said it's in the heart of a very busy city in a developing country, so it's probably one of the best options in Bogota. The rooms are nothing short of great, spacious and comfortable. Overall an amazing property all things considered. Unfortunately I didn't have time to visit the Spa/Pool area which also appears to be indoors and on the smaller side. They do claim it to be a Boutique property which does hold true and is appropriate based on my explanation.

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear RG_WorldTravel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed the room and W Lounge and I'll definitely hope to welcome you back to W Bogota soon.