All reviewsnice hoteldesk clerkwalking distancesafe arealots of restaurantsroom servicea great stayzona tparquegymtaxispanishfurnitureneighborhoodprivacyinternet
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We stayed here for my family on a vacation trip. It was very conveniently located, walking distance to the Parque 93 and Centro Andino and close to almost everything. The rooms are very spacious, we had a suite with a lot of privacy for my kids. Breakfast was included and was fairly good. Service was very good, everybody was very helpful and nice.
However, there are things in which the Hotel could improve. For example, the carpet on our first room was very dirty and we had no internet and had to change rooms. The second room could be improved by facilitating some screen to make into two different rooms if needed. A little more furniture would be good, I could have used a seat or a table to put my stuff in the main room. Also the gym is very little and the elliptic was there for decoration only. Also, a little kitchenette with a microwave would for sure improve the settings for the long stay traveler.
Overall, is a decent nice hotel and with a good value.

Room Tip: Book a room on tower 2 where there is less noise. Check that the Internet works
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Good hotel located within walking distance of Park93, reasonable price, attention is good, not too much space in the room, bed ok, very small bathroom, a lot of noise (but that is very common in Bogotá), hotels taxi service is really good

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Maria Jose S, Jefe de Reservas at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear Leonardo S ,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites Bogota, these comments give us the opportunity to improve on our shortcomings and maintain the strengths we have.
We will be waiting for you on your next visit to Bogota, so we can have the pleasure of serving you.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Stayed here April 2 to April 5, 2017 on the recommendation of friends in Bogota and I was not disappointed. If you want a big name brand hotel this is not for you but if you want to be in a safe area with exceptional staff and hotel taxi service right at your door then this is ideal. The rooms were clean and the spotless bathrooms have huge showers and lovely large towels with no shortage of hot water. Lots of breakfast choice and a very friendly staff even although I do not speak a word of Spanish. Walking distance to malls, parks, restaurants and grocery stores. As a woman on my own, I did not feel out of place going out and about on my own and as I mentioned there was the white taxies at the hotel at ridiculously cheap prices compared to Canada that were at your service 24/7. My only small complaint is I would have liked my bed to be a little softer. The old bones don't have much meat on them. That aside I had a great stay and the desk clerk, who does speak English, could not have been more helpful in making my stay memorable. I will certainly now return to Bogota and when I do it will be at the Madisson.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Maria Jose S, Reservation manager at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Bachie,

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Location of this hotel is great, in a quiet and safe street near the Zona T where nice restaurants and bars are around. Front desk staff is helpful and friendly. I really liked the room, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was also great, never run out of omelettes, fruit juice or coffee. I would definitely come back to this place on my next visit to Bogota.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Maria Jose S, Jefe de Reservas at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Mr. juanmsanchez ,

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I wanted something nice in Bogota and I came across this hotel. It's not exactly close to the airport but it is within walking distance from lots of restaurants, shopping, and dining places. I got a hot tub suite and for the money is was certainly worth it. The staff was very accommodating and provided helpful advice about what to do in the area. The room itself was fantastic. A comfortable bed, lots of storage, and the hot tub was great. I didn't eat at the restaurant but it looked nice. For the price this was well worth it even if it was a ways off from the airport. I will definitely return one day.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Maria Jose S, Jefe de reservas at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Mr. Connor B,