All reviews place to stay hotel is located plug business personnel gym
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Visited in October 2017 with friends.Hotel and rooms have been very clean.Not very far from city center. Staff very helpful. They offering late check out for extra charge as well. Breakfast tasty only if they could be for little longer.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I needed a place to stay, very close to the administrative center, since transit in Bogota is a chaos and I didn't want to spend all my time in a taxi. I reserved a suite, since the difference of price was insignificant. It was huge! I had my work space out of the room. It was perfect. The breakfast was good, and the restaurant ok.
Resuming: cheap and perfect.
One thing over all: the personnel were very friendly, and always helpful.
"Capitan" Nestor at breakfast always running and very efficient, Antony at the restaurant, Javier, Pablo and Daniela, all them at your disposition.
Two remarks: I think it is possible to make a better lighting in the room, a little dark. I had difficult to find available sockets to plug my electronics.
Attention: since the hotel is located in the business center, at night you will not find anything open in the nearby

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I stayed with my friend for 6 days and since day one the staff was very nice to us, we even had an unfortunate event with our passports and they all shown a genuine interest in helping us with our issue, asking us every day how the issue was going and if everything was OK. One of the staff member even lend us his Trans-Milenio pass and a second one offer us his as well, for a couple of day's, without us even asking for it, actually I think this person need a raise, bottom line they are caring, respectful, humble and honest people, they will even lay a joke and share some laughs with you every once in a while, besides that they have really nice and clean room's, the location is great and once you get use to the city is really easily to move around it. I will definitely book my next visit to Bogota in this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 13 December 2016

The biggest plus for this hotel is the price is very low and it was clean. The service was non existent. We had to ask to have the paper thin towels replaced each day. There is no heat in the rooms. There are no amenities such as Kleenex, hair dryer, shampoo. There is a Millenialbus stop across the street but the area has no restaurants or paces of interest.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 28 November 2016

the reason I chose this hotel was it's onsite gym. when I arrived, it had disappeared. when I expressed my displeasure, management said & did nothing.
the room was 1/2 renovated.
the staff was nice & helpful.
breakfast was included & pretty good.
when I asked about travel directions, for example, how to get to the airport via the TransMillennio, I was greeted by blank stares.

Room tip: make sure to ask for a quiet room so that you don't have a window which opens to the TransMillenio bus lanes
Date of stay: November 2016