1,083 results
All reviewsradisson hotelhacienda santa barbarausaquen areabusiness tripnespresso machinegreat hotelclose to shopping mallsbreakfast buffetnice poolbusiness travelerfavorite hotelwithin walking distancebusiness districtfresh fruitrooms are spacioussafe areaenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The hotel is a perfect business hotel with a great staff and a solid internet. Everything I needed even a translator was provided, The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. The only improvement would be heat.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Guest R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the time you took on writing your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you at our Hotel. It is always a highest priority for us to ensure that our guests and customers leave the hotel happy and satisfied at all times.
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and the facilities and service experience were what you expected and deserve.
About the heat, we will take into account your suggestions. For your next visit we´ll be sure that in your room there is a portable heater (provided by guest request).

We' ll be waiting for your next visit,

Bests Regards,

Guest Relations

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was my 3rd or 4th time staying at this hotel. Always had a pleasant stay but this time the lady at the front desk (short black hair) was so rude.
I had a problem with my room window that didn't want to close and I went down to ask for someone to come check it out and I've rarely felt as uncomfortable in a hotel as when I went to ask her. She seemed very annoyed and rolled eyes. Same thing when I asked her to change a bill for smaller change so that I could leave tip to the luggage guy. Luckily, the man working at the front desk was way nicer and made up for her bad behavior.
(I'd like to point out that everyone can have a bad day, which is what I thought the day I checked in. However, being rude again the second day that's just being straight up unprofessional).

Other than that this hotel has a perfect location, great and comfy beds. Price are usually good too if you don't reserve last minute.

Too bad this last experience was so bad.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank danym468

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking some minutes to leave your comments of your stay in our NH Collection Royal Teleport

We are very sorry about the service you received in this opportunity. We will take into account your suggestions regarding the Front Desk staff and we will make sure that we will follow up on that so situations like these do not happen again in the future.
Nowadays we are working on it, motivating and training our team.

Hopefully you can come back soon and give us the chance to show you the service we usually give our guests and clients.

It will be a pleasure having you back as our guest in our Hotel.

Best Regards,

Guest Relations.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Good service.

Friendliness and helpfulness of personnel is professional.
Food and service from personnel in restaurant as good as it gets.
Rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable with quality beds and linen. You will sleep well.
Fast reliable internet all the time.
Big screen TV with Wide variety TV channels. HD channels.
Close to shopping malls.
Close to local markets and local restaurants.
Full gym with warm swimming pool.

There is an overall good vibe in the hotel.
The hotel has a nice fresh to it all the time.

I have stayed in various hotels around the world and this hotel is on par with the best in it’s class.

Keep up the good work.!

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Guest R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Mr. Zacib,

It is very gratifying for us to receive your insight comments. This makes us improve and motivates us to reach our goal of being the best.

We are fortuned to work in a Hotel like this, with elegant, comfortable and spacious rooms. Our brand Collection offers to our customers and guests, amenities with high quality standards like the Nespresso pods; Brilliant Basics items like: free easy wifi, amazing bed for a perfect rest, national and international newspaper, rain effect shower and more.

We also offer a variety of healthy breakfasts with high quality products and delicious options.

Our privileged location allow our guests and customers to have access to the best restaurants, shopping mall, parks and more, at a very short distance, as you said.

About our staff, they are really friendly and try to make our guest feel at home.

Thank you for counting on us, it was truly a pleasure to have you!

Kind Regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Very nice and helpful staff. i will most likely return to this place on future trips.
A real pity that the hotel is not affiliated to any loyalty program. it seems there is a NH loyalty program. The staff didn't tell me while I was there and when i asked NH customer service i was told i lost these points because I did not register before. this zero flexibility, zero information and zero customer service is very disappointing from a hotel chain that wants to be recognized as high quality.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Nice size rooms, really excellent breakfast. The staff is very helpful, when asked they've arranged a sightseeing tour to the old city and Monserrate with a respectful tour operator. Rooms are cleaned everyday, very quick and professional.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Guest R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Mr. Van Tonder,

It is very gratifying for us to receive your comments. This makes us improve and motivates us to reach our goal of being the best.

We offer a variety of healthy breakfasts with high quality products and delicious options. Our staff is really friendly and try to make our guest feel at home.

It was truly a pleasure to have you!

Thank you for counting on us.

Regards,