Lowest prices for your stay
NH Collection
US$ 53
Booking.comUS$ 53
PricelineUS$ 53
Prestigia.comUS$ 73
All reviews shopping mall front desk business trip nice neighborhood safe neighborhood restaurant staff the hotel manager well located hotel room was spacious excellent breakfast excellent stay colombian coffee few blocks amazing hotel walk around lots of restaurants location is great
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021

I have been here many times. spacious suite, inside a mall and beatiful view and service. I will always stay here.very safety place and excellent on sunday morning wallk. The mall is ok as well as the supermarket.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Carolina Molina, Atención al huésped/Recepción at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear BrazilMarcio
Thank you for the time you took to leave us your comment, it is very important for us. One of our privileges is to be located close to the shopping center and we are happy to know that it was something convenient for you. We hope you have the opportunity to come back and continue to experience sunday morning walks with us.
Carolina Molina-Front Desk

Reviewed 9 February 2021

I would like to write this msg to thank Mr Jorge, the security person of NH Hacienda Royal Bogotá.
I stayed @Hacienda Royal twice last mnth 20-21st and 26-27th of January.
Both times Mr Jorge has assisted me courteously. I would like his managers and the hotel to know that I appreciate his service very much.
I went to a super market in the same block of the hotel that I asked the information of the super market @the hotel reception on January 20th. When I finished with my shopping, Mr Jorge came to the super market to make sure of my safety. At the beginning I was surprised, because I didn’t expect this service. Even though it was only less than 5 mins walk, I appreciated and felt very welcome that he came to find me and walked me and helped me carry my grocery.
On my second stay, Mr Jorge recognized me and he offered me to walk me frm the grocery store. I declined his offer, but I am very grateful.
I appreciate his kindness and professionalism.
Over all I received warm and quality service frm all the employees frm the hotel.
I am working to Bogotá again tmrw. I hope to see Mr Jorge again to thank him for his service.

Escribo este msj para agradecer al Sñr Jorge, la persona de la seguridad del hotel.
El día 20 de enero el mes pasado, el Sñr Jorge vino para el supermercado Olímpica para buscarme y asegurarse que yo esté segura. Me sorprendió porque yo no esperaba este servicio. Estoy muy agradecida por esta detalle.
El Sñr Jorge caminó conmigo desde la Olímpica y me ayudó cargar mis bolsas.
Me quedé nuevamente 26-27 de enero, y el Sñr Jorge recordó de mi. Ambas veces recibí buenos servicios del Sñr Jorge, y lo agradezco muchísimo.
Deseo que sus jefes y el hotel sepan de sus trabajos excelentes
Mañana yo trabajo hacia Bogotá nuevamente, espero poder ver al Sñr Jorge para poder agradecer por su servicio excelente.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Carolina Molina, Atención al huésped/Recepción at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

Dear Midori_Takeuchi
We really appreciate your awsome review, It makes us very happy to know that our team helped you the way that Mr. Jorge did and we are going to let him know you opinion. It is always a pleasure for us to have you in our hotel.
Carolina Molina-Front Desk

Reviewed 6 February 2021

This is the cleanest stay in Bogota! In a good safe neighborhood.Friendly staff delicious meals. I cant say enough! Anita, Pedro,Elmer will make feel like family. Most of the staff speak English.Stay there thank me later.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Carolina Molina, Atención al huésped/Recepción at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Dear militzae2014
Our entire team was very pleased to have you with us and it is our pleasure to give every guest and visitor a unique and memorable experience. We hope you can come back soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2021

All the staff were very kind, the hotel was very clean and comfortable, food is delicious there, I really appreciate how they take care of the guest, in regards to the biosecurity measures, they have all the check list. I would recommend this place over and over again.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Carolina Molina, Atención al huésped/Recepción at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2021

Dear Ms. LauraMartinez9
It is a pleasure for us to know that your experience with us was beyond your expectations. Our team is always giving its best in order to make you feel like home. Our doors will always be open for you.

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

Ana and the rest of the team are top notch; they go 110% every time . The service is the best in Bogota genuine and from the heart . They will accommodate you for whatever you need. Thank you Ana , Don Pedro and all the staff

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Carolina Molina, Atención al huésped/Recepción at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Dear Explorer35801
We give our best each day just to make you feel like home and our entire team thanks you for your comment. We hope to see you soon!