“"Overall Great Experience"”

Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia
Ranked #5 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I enjoyed my four day stay very much. The hotel it's perfectly situated easy access to public transportation. Their signature service couldn't have been better, it was flawless. The staff was warm and welcoming. Overall, I had a Great Experience!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia

Reviewed 29 March 2012

We stayed here only for hours while in transiit. This hotel is up to Sofitel standards for service, comfort, amenities and cleanliness - very good in all respects, and in a very nice area of Bogota surrounded by restaurants, shops and other hotels. The room was a bit small, as was the bathroom, but oddly it had a HUGE shower. Still, we found it quite comfortable.

The only negative on this visit was the somewhat unprofessional behavior of the front desk clerk who checked us out. He did not listen and wound up making a mistake on our bill relating to the car service we hired through the hotel, then told me that if I did not pay for one more hour of car service due to this error, it would come out of his salary. Everyone else was utterly professional, so I take this as an odd event.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ECrowther
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I have stayed at the Sofitel for 10 days, as I had to go to bogota but decided to have my family with me (my wife and 3 months baby daughter). Not only the location of the hotel is perfect, but also the premises and, most important, the staff! I do travel a LOT, and I can say that it is truly hard to find a hotel with such lovely staff. We felt home, even though miles away from it. Everything was incredibly perfect!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We stayed here in early March for business meetings. We made use of the hotel conference rooms and dining facilities during our stay. The staff is excellent and professional, catering to all of our needs. The rooms were decorated very nicely and the beds were extremely comfortable. The hotel and area are very safe and offer many wonderful dining options close to the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2012

The personnel is extremely polite and always available to solve any problem you may have. I was on a business visit and even all meeting rooms where occupied the management allowed us to have meetings in a public space that was closed for our privacy. Meetings last for hours and nobody disturbed us, with the satisfaction of all participants.
On a previuos stay I forgot a shaving cream in my room, after two months when I visited again the hotel, after 15 minutes from my arrival a maid knocjìked my door and habded me the saving cream. I was really astonished.
I have a remark for the restaurant. The baguette is a little dry.

Room Tip: All rooms are quite and have everything you may require. Bogotà is very rainy. An umbrella is always...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business