“First time. Wonderful experience. Now my Bogotá go-to.”
Review of Morrison 114 Hotel

Morrison 114 Hotel
Ranked #2 of 266 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is a great hotel that is located in a great part of the city. The surrounding area is very safe and vibrant with lots of restaurants, shops, people out walking. At the same time, the area is very tranquil and easy-going. The hotel is beautiful. The rooms are great and very comfortable. The staff is absolutely incredible and the hotel manager is very alert and energetic. He introduces himself to his guests and wants to make sure that they are having a great stay. I told him that I will visit Bogotá again with my wife and he told me to let him know so that he can give us the suite. He's a very nice man. We stayed at this hotel for a week and by the end of it, the staff made us feel more like friends than guests. We were attending a conference at the W and were really glad that we chose not to stay there. The W had too much going on...techno music playing the entire time and so many hotel activities that it seemed a little hectic. At the end of the day, it was nice to come back to the Morrison 114 and be greeted by wonderful staff and enjoy the tranquility of the hotel. The restaurant is wonderful. They serve Greek food and it is delicious. The newly renovated space is beautifully decorated with a nice ambiance and a great bar. Restaurant staff are highly knowledgeable about the menu and drink pairings. All in all this hotel is centrally located, very well priced, well run and it is now my go-to hotel for stays in Bogotá.

Room Tip: I stayed on the fifth floor. I had a great experience and some of the best sleep that I had had in a...
2  Thank Ben O
EduardoSanchezGM, Gerente at Morrison 114 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Ben,
Thank you so much for your detailed review, great tool for potential customers to take the right decision and stay at The Morrison 114. I have congratulated all my team, always making friends always delivering 110%
We love to know you enjoyed every aspect of your stay.
We are looking forward to be of service again.

Cordially

Gerente
MORRISON114 WORLDHOTELS

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I visited hotel Morrison 114 for the 15th time from 23th September till 1st October. As always i received a good service! The employees are very kind, carring, humble and honest.

I would like to give a special thank to Juan Carlos, Lineth, Martha, Iván, Laura, Santiago, Alexandra, Tatiana, the General Manager Don Eduardo and especially to William.

I am very grateful for the good service that the entire team provides.

See you guys next time.

With love,

Mariesol Albert

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mariesol,
As always its an honor to have you back at The Morrison 114.
I am so glad to read you love to stay with us and my great team is always delivering 110%.
See you soon.

MORRISON 114 WORLDHOTELS

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Excelent hotel. Perfect service. Fabulous location. Clean, neat, breakfast is pampaering experience. I got upgraded because my long stay! The room is very well dacorated with a awesome view. Huge bathroom with great hot water. A/C included

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
EduardoSanchezGM, Gerente at Morrison 114 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Gabriel,
Thank you for this " OUTSTANDING" remark, we highly appreciate it.
We love to know you had and unforgettable experience at The Morrison 114.
Cordially

MORRISON 114 - WORLDHOTELS
eduardo.sanchez@hotelsmorrison.com

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I stayed at Morrison 114 for a week. I personally enjoyed my stay and the friendly approach from all the workers! Especially the bellman. The breakfast was very good, you can pick the omelette of your choice. The breakfast was the same every morning though.... which is ok if you're only there for a a few days, but after a week you tend to get bored of the sausage and arepa( don't get me wrong they were really good)
The room is spacious and the hotel is located in a very good neighborhood, lots of different restaurants around to choose from. Every one at the front desk were very professional and helpful.

My only complaint (more like suggestion).. while waiting in the lobby for my ride, the manager came over and scolded one of the receptionist in front of me and others who were in the lobby... which did not look very well nor made the receptionist feel good i bet.. could do it more privately...
But other than that everything was great, room service, food, hot water works, fresh towels everyday... Would definitely stay again!

1  Thank irena c

Dear Ms. Irena,
Thank you for your great review, we are delighted you enjoyed your entire stay.
We do appreciate your constructive feedback. I keep it in mind.
We are looking forward to welcomng you back in the very near future.
Sincerely

MORRISON 114 - WORLDHOTELS

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Excellent business hotel with large, clean rooms, and an extremely helpful staff. The breakfast is very good. At night, the hotel restaurant transforms into a Greek Restaurant that is very popular with the locals.

The manager Signor Eduardo Sanchez is a professional - spending time in the lobby greeting his guests personally and making sure that everyone is very happy.

When we discovered that my colleague was having difficulty with the airline, the front desk placed several calls to the airline on her behalf and Signor Sanchez extended her check out time so that she wouldn't feel stressed about having to leave the hotel without having her travel arrangements settled. Very accommodating.

I highly recommend Hotel Morrison 114 and will be staying there again soon.

1  Thank Ben P

Dear Ben
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Thank you for recommending us, It will be an honor to see you again at The Morrison 114
Cordially.