All reviewsgreek restaurantthe general managertamaleslots of restaurantsgreat hotelthe hotel managerjuan carlossafe areabreakfast was excellentmade to order eggsroom was largehotel is locatednice neighborhoodfresh fruiti highly recommend this hotelenjoyed my staycomfortable hotel
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I visited hotel Morrison 114 for the 15th time from 23th September till 1st October. As always i received a good service! The employees are very kind, carring, humble and honest.

I would like to give a special thank to Juan Carlos, Lineth, Martha, Iván, Laura, Santiago, Alexandra, Tatiana, the General Manager Don Eduardo and especially to William.

I am very grateful for the good service that the entire team provides.

See you guys next time.

With love,

Mariesol Albert

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
EduardoSanchezGM, Gerente at Morrison 114 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Mariesol,
As always its an honor to have you back at The Morrison 114.
I am so glad to read you love to stay with us and my great team is always delivering 110%.
See you soon.

MORRISON 114 WORLDHOTELS

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Excelent hotel. Perfect service. Fabulous location. Clean, neat, breakfast is pampaering experience. I got upgraded because my long stay! The room is very well dacorated with a awesome view. Huge bathroom with great hot water. A/C included

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
EduardoSanchezGM, Gerente at Morrison 114 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Gabriel,
Thank you for this " OUTSTANDING" remark, we highly appreciate it.
We love to know you had and unforgettable experience at The Morrison 114.
Cordially

eduardo.sanchez@hotelsmorrison.com

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I stayed at Morrison 114 for a week. I personally enjoyed my stay and the friendly approach from all the workers! Especially the bellman. The breakfast was very good, you can pick the omelette of your choice. The breakfast was the same every morning though.... which is ok if you're only there for a a few days, but after a week you tend to get bored of the sausage and arepa( don't get me wrong they were really good)
The room is spacious and the hotel is located in a very good neighborhood, lots of different restaurants around to choose from. Every one at the front desk were very professional and helpful.

My only complaint (more like suggestion).. while waiting in the lobby for my ride, the manager came over and scolded one of the receptionist in front of me and others who were in the lobby... which did not look very well nor made the receptionist feel good i bet.. could do it more privately...
But other than that everything was great, room service, food, hot water works, fresh towels everyday... Would definitely stay again!

1  Thank irena c

Dear Ms. Irena,
Thank you for your great review, we are delighted you enjoyed your entire stay.
We do appreciate your constructive feedback. I keep it in mind.
We are looking forward to welcomng you back in the very near future.
Sincerely

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Excellent business hotel with large, clean rooms, and an extremely helpful staff. The breakfast is very good. At night, the hotel restaurant transforms into a Greek Restaurant that is very popular with the locals.

The manager Signor Eduardo Sanchez is a professional - spending time in the lobby greeting his guests personally and making sure that everyone is very happy.

When we discovered that my colleague was having difficulty with the airline, the front desk placed several calls to the airline on her behalf and Signor Sanchez extended her check out time so that she wouldn't feel stressed about having to leave the hotel without having her travel arrangements settled. Very accommodating.

I highly recommend Hotel Morrison 114 and will be staying there again soon.

1  Thank Ben P

Dear Ben
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Thank you for recommending us, It will be an honor to see you again at The Morrison 114
Cordially.

MORRISON 114 WORLDHOTELS
Bogota. Colombia.
eduardo.sanchezhotelesmorrison.com

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The Morrison 114 has been my home for two weeks in Bogota. The staff is very professional, all the accommodations are excellent and very clean, and the restaurant has very good food. I highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Júlia M

Dear Julia,
It is our honor to host you during two weeks.
Thank you for highlighting on the service we deliver and cleanliness of our rooms, thank you for recommending us.
Contact me if we can service again.

Sincerely.