1,119 results
All reviews unicentro mall big mall great hotel booked this hotel first floor business trip safe neighborhood hotel is located the ground floor stayed for nights breakfast buffet excellent stay excellent location enjoyed my stay la candelaria exito gym
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

It is a great place to stay.
The rooms are very comfortable and everyone working there is extremely pleasant and helpful.
Located right by a huge shopping mall and restaurant
It is really clean and affordable

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Hernan D, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Michel B

Thank you very much for your kind comments, it is very good to know that your stay in our hotel was comfortable and that the service received made your visit a great experience. It will be a pleasure to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

All the staff excited expectations regarding the service provided.
Is always a pleasure to return to this hotel.
The breakfast staff was very welcoming of my request and served with a smile.
Most of them remember me and greeted me by my name which made me feel at home

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hernan D, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear E3885JBdianar

Thank you very much for your comments, we are really glad to know that you had an excellent experience during your stay with us and that our staff was a big part of it, we are also very happy because the details made the difference. It would be a pleasure to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I booked for 4 night using orbitz, due personal reasons I had to cut one night and I informed the front desk at the time that I chek inn, she told me she will fix it but when i check out they charge me all 4 nights saying I had to pay a penalty. Talked with Edwing Franco. waste my time he is the nigh shift supervisor and he does not hear, only works as robot .. So sad is a great hotel with terrible front desk and stealing using my credit card

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Rodrigo C

I am aware of the entire situation presented during your stay with us and for us, our main priority is always helping our guest in order to provide the best environment making them feel at home, however, it is important to stand out, that we never steal our guest, for us, it is very important that our guest totally understand and know what they are paying for and in case of any questions or need for further explications, we are 24/7 available to provide them. Regarding your situation, please feel free to contact us with your questions and we will be happy to answer them and to explain every charge on your bill.

Hernán Durán

Reviewed 2 October 2017

There was too much noise and music that I was not able to sleep because of an event the hotel had until 2am on Saturday the 29th of September. The same goes for Sunday evening. I would not recommend having your guests stay at the 3rd floor.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hernan D, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Natya C

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience presented during your stay with us, we totally understand how uncomfortable this situation was for you and that is why by a private way we are going to contact you in order to provide you the better compensation and to invite you to give us another chance to be able to give an extraordinary stay with us.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

First, thank you very much, I spent 2 weeks in this beautiful hotel, next to the unicentro mall, and also nearby a lot of restaurants and pharmacies, the area feel safe, the rooms are big and comfortable and I love the bathroom, with a lot of details each time we arrive at night, like candies and sweets on the bed, I ask for the service from and to the airport and everything went excellent, the staff went beyond my expectation, the breakfast is really good, and the bingo on the first floor is a good choice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hernan D, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Lucio M

Thank you very much for your comments, we are really glad to know that your experience in our hotel was even more than what you expected, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we will be waiting for your next visit.

Hernán Durán