2,617 results
All reviews the executive lounge close to the airport great hotel sushi bar el dorado juan carlos shuttle service minutes from the airport steam room business trip latin america excellent stay business traveler business center i highly recommend this hotel pimento gym
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed at this property for a couple of nights while we transferred to another Colombian city. Its proximity to the airport was ideal for us however if we had been staying in Bogota for tourism we would have chosen a property closer to the city centre.

Beautiful property from the moment we arrived. There is security posted at the front entrance which is standards in any South American property we have ever stayed at. The check in staff were pleasant and polite beyond fault.

A number of restaurants at the property make it easy if you don't feel like a taxi to the city centre of just don't have the time.

Our room was spotless, massive in size and beautifully decorated and appointed throughout. The bathroom area was the same with a huge glass walk in shower, separate toilet area and soaker tub.

The room also had a large sitting area, dining table and every other amenity you could think of.

Our stay at this Marriott property was pleasant from arrival to departure and we would definitely stay here again if the opportunity arrises. We would without hesitation recommend this property to friends and family.

Room Tip: All good rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Fernando F, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Mark:

I am delighted to see that you have enjoyed the service from our staff, the comfort of your room, restaurants and the location of our hotel for this 2 days stay.

I hope you stay with us in a future occasion!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Sometimes hospitality is just that good. I’ve been in the hotel only about 12 hours, a good 8 of that spent sleeping. But every interaction I’ve had with staff has been delightful. The driver that picked me up at the airport who laughed with me as we tried to match my limited Spanish with his limited English. The front desk clerk who made me feel so welcome after a long day of travel. The room service order taker who seemed genuinely delighted I was going to build my own sandwich order. Katherine, in the club lounge who made sure I tried arepas and brought the right topping so I enjoyed them thoroughly.

International travel can be stressful, but these folks have made it a delight.

Dear michelleg650:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am so glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay, specially the service from our staff. I will share your kind comments with Katherine and the staff that met your expectations during your stay.

I hope you stay with us in a future occasion!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Hotel is in a great location, they have excellent restaurants, security is supburb. Hotel staff very accommodating and the beds are awesome! The lobby and the rooms were very clean. I would stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fernando F, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear cyndic326:

I am so happy to see that you are very satisfied with our service, restaurants, rooms and beds! I appreciate your feedback and am delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Great hotel and restaurants. Mattress was a little bit too soft for me, but ok. Room was very clean, well equipped. Good Gym also. Extremely friendly staff team. Good WiFi. Good restaurants around the corner.

Dear rcavazosd:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am so happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay, the service from our staff, the facilities in our gym and the speed of our internet.

I hope you stay with us in a future occasion!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Overall the staff is great!! Since they pick you up at the airport they are very attentive, friendly and helpful. Claudia, Xiomara and Daniela go above and beyond to make sure you feel welcomed at Pimiento.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear jahaziel2017:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am happy to see that you really enjoyed your stay and the service from Daniela, Claudia and Xiomara. I will share your kind comments with them!

I hope you stay with us in a future occasion.