See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2017

An average hotel, with clean rooms although they're a bit smal. Handy location. I really enjoyed their breakfast. It's quite rich, but the most fascinanting is the dinning room, situated in the upper floor with amazing views over La Paz.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Before our arrival, sent several email's to arrange airport collection, they replyed 3 times & still had to advise flight details, both in english & translated into spanish. Thank god for google!!. Hotel confirmed, but hey no suprise no one there to meet us from airport. In end found it cheaper to confirm price direct with taxi driver's. Anyhow hotel clean, lift thank god & we seemed to get a room upgrade, which was a nice touch. Room was a dated, thou clean & a decent sized room compared to other rooms were noticed. Decided on this hotel, because of the top floor resturant. Well what resturant, only limited time's for breakfast & that was basic. As many places over the world, breakfast very limited, shame I had to ask for cooked egg's & butter/margerine!!! 3 staff ok limited english, thou they were not busy, just joking around in the kitchen area. So why dont they ask or offer, would be a nice touch detail? is this South America in general!!! or me?? Great reception staff, managed to order 2 taxi's from front desk without to much fuss.. Big issue we had electric problems over 2 days, God knows what the problem was, Advised on 2nd day in morning. After a very long day out on trip's, arrived back @ 9.45pm to no lighting or electricity in room!!!! Moved room for night. Maintance managed to sort out on 3rd morning.. know this issue can happen in 3 star or upmarket. Last mention to above resturant, we tried to get food or drink's etc later in the day, was deserted!!!.

Room tip: High floor, away from city traffic.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Great location.tidy clean rooms, nothing flash. worst bed I've ever sleept in, time for a new matress, and darker curtains could be a winner.Lovely view at breakfast in the restaurant. Included breakfast simple but absolutely fine. Pleasant,kind staff.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kkkdddaaa
Reviewed 1 June 2016

This hotel was fine. Good location...and room was clean and comfy.

However....no staff!! When we checked in, it was fine, 2 ladies there to help us. However, we needed to extend our stay but were always greeted by security guards who couldn't speak any english. we tried calling but again no english and didn't understand us. We tried 2 days to ask various questions...we constantly had to wake the security guard to let us out each morning and then again at night to ask can we book, can we please pay!

This made it a bit stressful especially when we were trying to pay at the end

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Louise L
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

The reviews were not bad on trip advisor and that's why I booked this place. It is a completely disaster, dark, shady hotel. Not clean inside, front desk doesn't speak English, the room is very dark with only one outlet in the room. The bed is really bad shape, probably these mattresses are 10 years old that they brought here and put it on the bed. The blankets looks 100 years old and when I went on bed, I felt like bugs crawling all over me. The worst place I've ever seen with the $70 I'm paying. This place is worth no more than $30 per night. Be aware when you book this hotel what you are getting into.

Date of stay: May 2016