All reviews playa brava great amenities free bikes swimming pool off season bungalow barrie structure uruguay
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I planned to stay only 3 night but was able to stay one extra night. It is so close to the beach and if the wind is coming from sea and to cold, you can stay near the swimming pool. One pool is for swimming the other, the warmer one for hanging out. I like that you can rent for free bikes to cycle to punta del este. I always love to walk less then a hour to la barre to have lunch. This is much more pleasant then punte del este. If you do not want to walk you can catch just in front of the hotel a public bus who bring you to la barre just for 46 peso's.

Nice showers, really big just like home.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank globaltrotter_carol
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The hotel is about 10 minute's drive from the town centre but the location is worth it. The grounds, pool and amenities are fabulous. The staff is great. Punta del Este is lovely. This is a superb place for a holiday.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We traveled Uruguay in the off season and happened upon Il Belvedere. EUtiful views and out of the hustle and bustle of down town Punta del Este. Attention to detail, clean rooms and a wonderful staff. We loved it so much we came back a second night after visiting Cabo Polonia. They cabins are spaceous and comfortable and the grounds are amazing. I highly recommend this hotel, its a wonderful value.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017

It was one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in. I regret that I did not stay for another week. It really felt like I was home. I recommend it to everybody and especially for families with children. It was truly EXCELLENT!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana Ines H, Gerente at Il Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Sr., good morning.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience and for your kind comments.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at IL Belvedere and had a nice experience. We always work to make our guest feel at home.
It's very nice to receive comments like this
We hope to welcome you at IL Belvedere again soon
Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Excellent place to spend your holidays in Punta del Este.
the place offers a great park and a very nice swimming pool. Two restaurants and the beach is just crossing the street.
Service is very friendly.

Room Tip: All rooms offer a quiet place to rest and have a good time
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jens, good morning
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at IL Belvedere.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and had a nice experience.
We hope to welcome you again soon
Best Regards,