“Excellent”

Indigo
Ranked #66 of 2,253 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Contemporary Modern Indian Restaurant with an avant garde approach on North Indian cuisine, yet offering choices for the traditional palette.
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Very very good Indian restaurant. Extensive menu and lots of different dishes - not at all the usual fare for a restaurant like this. Food was high quality. Scrumptious in fact. We spent some talking to the manager who was passionate about customer care and training staff. He was great and his passion was genuine. Would recommend this restaurant and we will definitely eat there when we return to the rotana.

2  Thank ros07England
Graeme U, Manager at Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Dear ros07England,

Thank you for your recent review of Indigo restaurant.

I have passed your comments on to to Suresh, Chef Gaurav and the Indigo team.

It is always pleasing when people comment on the food quality and service.

Indigo team and I look forward to your next visit.

regards

Executive Asst Manager I/C F&B
Abu Dhabi

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Food was delicious, although not really authentic! Loved the surprise at the end, when they brought me a cake and I was already leaving, at the lobby with Joe (Prego's), my husband and the manager...very sweet!

1  Thank gattalinda
Graeme U, Executive Asst Manager I/C F&B at Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Dear gattalinda,

Thank you for your recent posting following your dining experience.

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed the outlet.

The food and beverage team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Executive Asst Manager I/C F&B

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Fantastic food! Great choice, along with attentive service and relaxed atmosphere made for an excellent evening. Good selection of wines too.
Will be back!

2  Thank chrispt
Graeme U, Manager at Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear chrispt,

Thank you for your recent review on Indigo restaurant.

The Indigo team were delighted to learn of your experience and look forward to welcoming back in the future.

Executive Assistant Manager
P.O.Box 45200
Abu Dhabi U.A.E

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I think this is an excellent place to get great Indian food. I have selected Indigo every time I have been in Abu Dhabi and have not been disappointed yet. The menu has some great choices and the portions are a good size. Service was good and the staff helpful.

Overall a good experience and can recommend it.

1  Thank Hudson0605
Graeme U, Manager at Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2012

Dear Traveller1824 ,

Thank you for your posting on Indigo.

It is very pleasing to read the positive comments that you had on the food and service.

Executive Assistant Manager I/C Food and Beverage

P.O.Box 45200 Abu Dhabi U.A.E

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Love the feel of the resturant and service was up to par. The food was very good and well portioned to my liking and it also made a good impression with my guests.

1  Thank Pram_C
Graeme U, Manager at Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2012

Dear Traveller1824,

Greetings from Beach Rotana, Abu Dhabi.

I appreciate your time in completing a review on Trip Advisor, following your recent visit to Indigo restaurant.

It is always pleasing to receive valuable feedback from our guests and it is pleasing to know that you enjoyed the food and service.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Indigo on your next visit.

Executive Asst Manager I/C Food and Beverage