“Great service and good food”
Review of Buca di beppo

Buca di beppo
Ranked #271 of 2,215 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Service is fantastic, friendly and welcoming. We opted for a pizza which was just ok, anti pasti was just fine and a pasta which was nice. Expensive of course, Service recover some of it... There is better places in terms of the food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wasn’t sure what to expect based on the service we started with and were contemplating walking out. Since the kids were really hungry we decided to stay put and the food quality was amazing. If the employee attitude could be matched with the quality and taste of food served, the place would be awesome and a must try for anyone visiting the Yas Mall.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant recently and found food to be of good quality. Average Italian food, but nicely prepared. Inside atmosphere is fine. Since its inside Yas Mall, its slightly expensive but thats fine.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The food was good and the quantity also. Service is also ok. The decoration and environment is really good.

1  Thank Rafael M
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Just had lunch here and what a disappointment. I’ve been to the chain in the States and enjoyed it on multiple occasions. I knew not to expect fine dining but at least expected flavor. I was disappointed that they wouldn’t allow sides to be substituted on the entree I wanted to order (broccoli for fries). Unfortunately they lost our order and kept ignoring us while we waited. As everyone got their food around us the manager visited their tables, but turned her back on us. I finally waved a waitress down after 40 minutes and asked if it was possible our order was lost. She said yes and scurried away. Then the manager came back and said mine was ready but that my companion’s was still going to be 20 minutes and did I wanna mine. I said no as we would rather eat together. Well I shouldn’t have been surprised when my chicken breast came out a dry piece of leather. Extremely disappointing and nothing offered to remedy the situation. I see from the other reviews that this is quite common. Ww won’t be returning.

1  Thank Agamashs