“Since more than 8 years Finz is our favorite restaurant in Abu Dhabi offering indoor or outdoor seatings”
Review of Finz

Finz
Ranked #37 of 2,359 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: When you enter our seaside setting, where music, scenery and style mix effortlessly. Take a journey with our chefs through the freshest seafood from coastal waters prepared Mediterranean Style, using flavors from the Moorish influences of North Africa. Sit back, enjoy the smooth musical ambiance, imbibe one of our signature beverages, and let this new style of dining and unwinding become a lifestyle.
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We dined here once a week. The setting is truly romantic with a lovely calm atmosphere, beautiful low lighting and attentive staff. It truly takes your breath away.
The food is of superb quality, excellent fresh ingredients, amazing flavors ,wonderful fresh fish and great attention to detail with presentation.
The wine selection is excellent and the staff are more than helpful and friendly especially Kimi.
Some definite highlights are fresh oysters, whole sea bass baked in salt, Alaskan king crab legs(grilled)
If you want to have the best sea food and have a cool experience, go to Finz restaurant.

3  Thank Elisalily A
Hillary M, Assistant Food and Beverage Operations Director at Finz, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Elisalily A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Finz dining experience with us.

We are delighted to hear about your amazing review.

We are truly glad that you enjoy your experiences, and that they take your breath away. Thank you for your wonderful response to our service, and superb food. It is always our priority to make our guest’s experience special and memorable, rest assure that your comments have been shared with the entire Finz Team, with special mention of Kimi.

Thank you for your feedback we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Classy decoration
Trendy music
Friendly staff
And great food with fancy presentation
The perfect Friday evening

4  Thank mishomazen77

Dear mishomazen77,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Finz experience with us.

We are delighted to hear that you had a perfect Friday evening.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Finzs one of my favourite spots in Abudhabi as they got a prime location and very nice food as my last visit with my family everyone was confused from the door step of the restaurant in Saturday they have a set menu and as they expalin it's per person so I did order for my self the set menu and for my wife a la carte after that the manager showed up and said it's not possible as all the table should be the same a d I tried to convince her but she said no way but if I was on the next table by myself I can do that and my wife also that's weird . I'v asked twice for baby chair and they just ignored me as our starter about to come they figured out that they forget the bread basket ....I hate that one of my best places since 13 years has lost their touch ..I hope they know that and improve their services

Hillary M, Assistant Food and Beverage Operations Director at Finz, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear fares s,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

Whilst we are glad to know that Finz is one of your favourite spots in Abu Dhabi, we are however sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your overall dining experience on this occasion and would like to apologise for not exceeding your expectations.

As we take all our guest feedback to be of utmost importance to us, it would be very much appreciated if we can have the opportunity to speak to you personally. May I kindly, therefore, request you to contact me directly on hillary.mathema@rotana.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I love Finz, especially in the cooler months, the view from the outside tables is amazing.
I go there at least once a month and I have never been disappointed.
The staff are very attentive and the service is impeccable.
All the starters and the ceviches are top notch and very highly recommended.
The "towers" are nice but not my preferred choice
The seafood grill is not good value for money in my opinion.
The dishes from the lower part of the menu (the mains) are amazing and although some of the combinations are adventurous, I also highly recommend them.
My personal favourites are all the starters and ceviches, the oysters, the scallops, the sea bass, the toothfish and the cataplana (which is a very large portion so be sure to have space to eat the bread dipped in the sauce, amaaaaazing!)
Desserts are not my favourites and not in line with the rest of the menu
Oh and be sure to try all the bread types they serve in the beginning, I love them!
To sum it up, if you want a romantic seafood dinner in Abu Dhabi I don't think you can beat Finz, sure it's pricey, but I have never been disappointed.

3  Thank Stefano L
SebastianThomas02, Other at Finz, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Stefano L,

Thank you for the compliments and for taking the time to write this review.

We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Finz restaurant. Our team works very hard to ensure that our guests leave satisfied and it is always good to hear that these efforts make a difference and you had an enjoyable time with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Mathieu van Alphen

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Finz tonight and had an amazing evening, started with drinks at the bar, recommended the new gin and chilli cocktail which was very nice. For starters I had the roasted prawns which came in a cast iron dish in a delicious tomato broth, husband had the grilled calamari. Our main meal was chargrilled fresh red snapper with a lobster sauce

The food was exceptional but what made the evening was the staff, the maitre d Michael was very attentive, as was our server Ei, we had great conversation with the barman( don’t know his name but know he’s from Nepal ), Would highly recommend , we will certainly go back

5  Thank 855natalier
Hillary M, Assistant Food and Beverage Operations Director at Finz, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Natalie R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Finz dining experience.

We are delighted to hear about your amazing review.

We are truly glad that you enjoyed your meal experience, and thank you for your wonderful response to the service. It is always our priority to make our guest’s experience special and memorable, rest assured that your comments have been shared with the Finz Team.

Thank you for your feedback we look forward to welcoming you back.