“Just a quiet afternoon drink”
Review of Cafe D'ALSACE

Cafe D'ALSACE
Ranked #339 of 2,359 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: French, German, Swiss
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inspired by the character of Alsace, a region heir to multiple influences like France, Germany and Switzerland,Cafe D'Alsace is a statement of unpretentious charm at its best. A mix of classic dishes and a variety of over thirty homebaked special breads by our master baker brings out the feeling of elegantly timeless warmth for the first time to the UAE. A focus on quality, food and service in a stylish European bistro ambience makes it a unique concept.
Reviewed 30 December 2017

My wife and I were looking for a nice quiet spot to have a cold drink while waiting for some friends to finish at Ferrari World. We stumbled across this cafe and got a table right at the window where we enjoyed a lazy one and a half hours over a couple of drinks with a great view of the marina and the many boats there. They had a good variety of drinks including almaza beer which hit the spot. We left at 6pm to meet our friends and the cafe was filling up with families having a early dinner.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Was sitting for more than 20 minutes, no one came to give me a cart of to take the order, just ignoring. Despite that the restaurant was not full at all (only few tables). I stand up and went to see the lady (probably supervisor or receptionist) asking what is wrong with me and why the waiters ignore me for 20 min.? Answer “ok, I will ask to give you a menu”. So I just went to the next restaurant.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. It was a lucky find as there are few places that have fondue on the menu. We had recently visited Zurich and had fondue there. We thought we’d try fondue again now we’re back home in the UAE. Cafe D’Alsace hit the mark- it was delicious! Served beautifully and tasted amazing!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

with great staff and good quality food!
by far the best coffee shop i have been in hulhumale'v

A place to chill and enjoy good food
with great company. One of a kind place in hulhumale.
One of a kind piece of artwork.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

amazing view of the Yas Marina. Breakfast i enjoyed soo much. Shall be visiting again. My friends enjoyed their eggs with tomatoes and the bread basket which lasted only seconds.