1,666 results
All reviews roberto cavalli boutique suite dry hotel beautiful hotel star hotel rooftop pool room service hotel in abu dhabi hotel facilities buffet breakfast room was spacious an upgrade business trip special thanks von roses hassan
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Staff was very accommodating, they provided us everything we need. Food is awesome as well! Really nice and could not find the right word to discuss how I enjoyed my stay. Will surely come back! Thanks for the very good service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
George D, General Manager at Royal Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Romnic,

Thank you for the positive remarks and for choosing us as a preffered hotel.

I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed providing to your needs as much as you pleased your stay, and we are also pleased that our food was upto your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon for more memorable experience.

Kind regards,

General Manager.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Love to stay in this hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious the staff are friendly and helpful you always see them smiling. The housekeping cleans the room and provides us with bathroom amenities regularly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear SweetMary,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment and posting your review on TripAdvisor.

We at Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi are glad by your endearing compliments on our hospitality service especially for the housekeeping We are glad you had a memorable stay with us.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi for another dream holiday.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

A great experience and the service was the best!
Thanks to Mr.Matthew, he was more than helpful with useful information! What a nice experience! He provided me with all the information and tips I needed for my trip. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear Jaionilesh,

Greetings from Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi!

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi. And we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do appreciate your compliments with regards to the service provided by Mathew and we are glad that you got all the information which you needed for your trip

We are indeed pleased that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Being a layover Etihad guest was a bad experience but the hotel service kind of made up for it!
Thank you Rajiv for being the wonderful person at the Front Desk-always there with a smile! You made my stay amazing. The concierge team are super friendly and very informative.

Room Tip: The suites are a good upgrade to take!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
George D, General Manager at Royal Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Pema,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests at Royal Rose Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would like to thank you for the compliments in our hospitality service.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great place to stay for a few days. Comfortable rooms, good location and the staff is very helpful. Thank you, Mr Matthew, from the reception. He helped me several times with answering my questions and fulfilling my requests.
I’m sure I’ll come back on my next trip to AD.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo